Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Advice For 2013 Dodge EGR

I did a search but I can't find my answer so I thought I would ask someone. My Ram is a 2013 6.76 and I want to know your experience in servicing the EGR valve. Truck went in for a recall and he said I was approaching mileage to change it at a tune o...

SweetLou by Explorer
  • 41 replies
  • 0 likes

Ramblin' 2019 is over!

Just finished my 14th year of 5 to 6 months of Ramblin' in early Nov. Had another fun year, but only about 6K miles, way less than my usual 9K+. Got a late start and I'm tending to stay more than one night in a campground. Up to about 131K total r...

replacement battery door

Does anybody know of a company that makes replacement doors for RV's? I'm talking the door for the battery box on my 95 Lance. I'm searching RV salvage but would consider having one made, thanks.

Bringing extra fresh water.

I bought an inexpensive submersible pump, attached a piece of PVC and about 25 ft of hose to the PVC.I have two of these 15 gallon barrels and carry them on my ATV trailer.I bought this $10 12v battery off eBay to run the pump.Fresh water transfer pu...

specta by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Arctic Fox's change to cheaper-looking cabinetry ...

I'm really disappointed in the change for the 2020 cabinets in the Arctic Fox truck campers. So much so that it has stopped me from purchasing one. It's not only the new color that I don't like, but that the wrapped wood around the cabinet doors (fac...

JN99 by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

PSA: Avoid AAA Transmission in Everett, WA

I know there are alot of wetsiders on this forum, so take this FWIW.I didn't use this shop, but the guy we bought an old Chevy Tahoe from recently did. Per his story and the shop guy Jeremy (I called AAA to ask what had been done to the rig as the P...

Grit_dog by Navigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

27 footer vs 32 footer, towing/handling difference?

Been towing a Crossroads 222RB for a few years, it is 27 feet long, 5K UVW. Looking at 32 foot TT's, wondering if there's much difference in towing/handling/managing the extra 5 feet and 1500 pounds?Tow vehicle not an issue, just looking for experien...

lss177 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

leaking grease seal.

So the Tt has a hub leaking grease. going to take it to MM trucking in Lincolnton NC to get it fixed. According to them. They will more than likely have to do the brakes on that hub as well. Make sense? BTW. M&M Trucking also has on the road repair f...

Azdel in 2020 Winnebago Minnie product line

We are in the market for a midsize travel trailer and focusing in on Winnebago towables. I found several YouTube and Google results suggesting that recently Winnebago Towables began using Azdel in their laminated walls instead of luan. Apparently som...

hermant by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes