Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

need help locating a part

My 1995 Lance 945 was missing this "two position rear bumper step" like the one pictured here when I purchased the camper.I'd like to find a used one but have been able to.The dealer wants $325 for a new one which I think is ridiculous.And suggestion...

specta by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Happyjac 4500 overhaul

I have disassembled the Jac and have a question regarding the position of washers on the internal screw assembly. The top of the screw assembly has a square 1/4 inch thick steel plate with dimple holes around the center. I think the holes should be o...

dack by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Half ton towable fifth wheel

Not exactly a travel trailer subject, but I think many of us might try out a fiver if they were light enough. This one seems very nice to me. The video is over a year old, so maybe it's already been shared around here.Celtic Rambler

short bed extended

i need opinions concerning towing 5th wheel or bumper pull with an extended cab short bed f250.i have pulled our 5th wheel with a crew cab short bed with no problem but never an extended cab.worried about choppy ride due to shorter wheel base.

gsutton by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

full length bunk end cover

We are almost year round campers. The bunk ends are a big head ache needing to be set up at home under cover to completely dry.Being bored recently I cut up an old rubber pool cover and made a full length bunk end cover. I have to say I impressed m...

Oasisbob by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Jacks

I have an early 80's sunline truck camper with the 3 tripods jacks. They all work but one clicks like it's got a gear skipping but still works. The head that needs to be adjusted is just a square head to be used with a square head tool. Trying to fin...

help picking new tt

Hi all. first post. im looking for a new tt. the arctic fox 22g is top of my list. but i an open to others but can not find any with out slides. so maybe there are no others?

ramlover by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting Ready for First Tow with the EcoBoost!

Son in Law is changing jobs and we're helping the kids move out to Madison WI next week. We have a U-Haul trailer reserved, ready to begin emptying our basement!!I've towed these trailers a few times with the Suburban and it's like they are not even...

BurbMan by Explorer II
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Northern-Lite 8-11 & Solar?

All,My question is kind of specific. Given the profile and cross-section of the NL 8-11 roof, is it difficult to add a relatively large number (4-6) of solar panels? I’m asking for you to share your experiences.Thank you,Bill

Eugarps by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Tire chains needed?

My 16 Ram has new Open Range tires coupled with 4wd. The NL is not the heaviest, but fully loaded I'm around 12k. If I head over certain passes in the right months I am required to carry chains (over 10k in CA as I recall). I dont think I really need...

bkenobi by Explorer
  • 72 replies
  • 0 likes

TV engine oil

Just in from changing the Sub's engine oil and thought to post this if you guys haven't considered getting the last drop of oil out of the bottle...Do one each night and the next morning the bottle is completely emptiedI use this as my shop oil bottl...

BenK by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes