Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Dealer Recommendation?

I am thinking about upgrading my tow vehicle. I want a Dodge Quad Cab drw tradesman with a diesel motor and aisin trans. Also 2wd and 4.10 drive train. I want to trade my truck and pay cash difference. I can travel nationwide for the best deal. Wh...

Elwoodj by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

ford super duty truck bed problem

Just before Labor Day, I thought that I would clean out the normal dirt, dust and stuff under the rubber floor of my 2012 F250. Found a hole thru the bed to the center support rail, about the size of a 50 cent piece, and the beginnings of another hol...

black water tank smell

About this time last year I purchased a 2011 Puma 38PFSKB. I am still having problems with sewer smell in the black water tank. Let me state what I have done:1. Replaced the old Thetford toilet with an upgrade.2. Thoroughly cleaned the tank sever...

New TT in my future??

Considering going the TT route after years of MH and TC use. Smaller scale for the wife and myself. I am considering now starting with a new truck purchase- either a new 2018 Ram 1500 CC 4x4 6'4" bed and Ecodiesel with 3.92's or a 2019 Ram 1500 Lar...

Water Pump - Not working right - well sorta

When using using the fresh water tank with the 12v water pump (no city water pressure), the water pressure/flow gurgles and flows very slowly as observed by looking at the lines themselves and by the flow at the end of the faucet. The lines gurgle wh...

Check trailer wiring message 2014 Silverado

My truck is a 2014 Silverado with factory ITBC brake controller built in. While towing my camper this weekend, I would randomly get a message on the dash that said "Check trailer wiring ". A couple seconds later it would say "Trailer connected ". D...

suburban 2500 autoride delete EASY!

Since there are a lot of suburban 2500 owners on here I figured I would share some knowledge. When your autoride shocks wear out and you need to replace them you will notice that the price of these shocks are stupid. Then you will search for ways a...

anw7405 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP with Honda Generator install.

Has anyone put a Honda EU3000 on their truck camper. I have a Lance 945 and the old General gave up the ghost. I'd rather have the Honda over and Onan because of the noise. I just don't know how to vent the exhaust and don't know if it will run cool ...

macdale4 by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Newbie questions

Hi all! I'm a newbie to this forum. My brother-in-law just bought a pop-up camper and they used it this past summer to travel the U.S. They love it! So I started looking. I have a wife and 2 young daughters. We are definitely middle class witho...

Special cord for Northern Lite?

I have a 2004 Northern Lite 10-2 and a 2016 Chevy 3500. I use a 7 pin extension from my 5th wheel plug to the camper receptacle. While driving my "check trailer wiring" light comes on and beeps. Is there a special plug/adapter I'm supposed to use? I ...

guidry by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Bigfoot 10.6 inside window fascia removal

Hi Everyone,My camper is a 2002 model and the other day I broke the inside pane of the sliding window next to the dinette. I’m driving to the manufacturer of the Bigfoot windows in BC next week to get it replaced. However, they told me that I have to...

Last weekend with pics

Labor day weekend I got to get away from work which has been consuming my life this whole summer, Parker River Wildlife Refuge gave out 25 permits out of about 150 applicants due to beach erosion and I was lucky enough to get pickedeven tho I would ...