Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

dumping at home

who here dumps down their sewer cleanout? park we are going to next week typically has an insane line to dump that I don't want to deal with.

Jebby14 by Explorer
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to add DC circuit to Northern Lite

How difficult is the wire routing? It’s a 2014 10-2 and I’d like to add a separate circuit to in the cabinet below the TV. Looks like access to the DC panel would be easy through the rear dinette seat (or by removing the panel). I can see where th...

HarmsWay by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

New Arctic Fox is Tempting

I stopped by my local RV dealer for the first time since we bought our Wolf Creek 840 in 2016. Ran into Northwood rep Doug Karr who was more than happy to entertain me with TC trivia while showing me the newer campers on the lot. He is a whirlwind of...

HELP, finally bought a trailer!

Hello, sorry, got a number of questions! I finally found a trailer at a good price and it's in good condition. I haven't owned a trailer in 35 years, and all I knew back then was how to tow it and then turn on the a/c lol. Can anyone recommend what I...

Arctic Fox 811 Suburban Water Heater No-Light

Hey all,My Suburban water heater won’t light ......no igniter clicks.....totally silent. I’ve had this camper for 11 years and the WH has always lit and performed flawlessly. Now....I found that the on/off switch has been left on since I put the hous...

Troutguy by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Blowout damage

I'm new here, so If I've missed an introduction page, apologies. My wife and I have been camping for twenty plus years. We started in a tent, moved up to a popup and about four years ago, bought a 29 foot surveyor travel trailer by Forest River. W...

Best electric tongue jack?

Time to replace the old power jack....what's the preferred brand nowadays? I currently have a 3500, but from what I've read, the bigger the better, so I'm open to getting a 4500. Thanks for the help!FYI, My trailer should never be above 7000 lbs lo...

Herd_Fan by Explorer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

Black tank rinse fitting

I have a 2010 Outback 298re. I replaced the hose fitting on the outside wall for the black tank rinse because the plastic threads were wearing out. The thing worked fine. Now when I attach the hose I get no flow into the tank. The backflow preventer ...

Ram 3500 4.10's expected MPG

So we're already thinking of trading our new toyhauler and since I'm on the upper limits of my 2500 already I'm truck shopping again. Towing around 70 mph I usually get around a 9 mpg average with my 3.42's in all types of terrain. I'm looking at a...

Price of the Lance 650

I owned 4 truck campers in my life and only moved into a 5th wheel at early retirement. Now I'm on my 3rd 5th wheel and can see the real need for another truck camper. After looking online at the Lance 650 I believe this is what I need. However ...

Screen Room/Add A Room Options

Hello- first time poster. We are seasonal campers with a Dutchmen camper with a 20 foot awning. We want to add a screen room/add-a-room but would like to have the door opening be on the side panels (not the front). This would be one that would...

1st pull w/ new F350

Had my 1st pull w/ RV last w/e w/ new '17 F350 dually. Trip was pretty flat, so no hills to test things out better if you will. Pulled very well and did notice right away how there was little if any sway w/ trailer. Still have to get use to wider tur...

ACZL by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes