Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Factory EBC or use my P3?

Maybe I need to play with my 2011 Silverado 2500s factory EBC a little more but I really like the P3 I put in my Yukon 2500. Anybody use the P3 instead of factory EBC?

Bolts Failing on Equalizer Hitch

I have an Equalizer Hitch with 1400 lb bars. Today I replaced the third pair of bolts and nuts that attach the head to the shank They are grade 8, 3/4" in diameter and 5" long. The threads failed on the bolt and the nut had some damage but not as bad...

Cover advice for my Bigfoot 9.6

Hello all,Just returned from my 4200 mile journey bringing my just bought 2000 Bigfoot 9.6 from Colorado Springs to my Alaska home. It was a great trip and we never paid to overnight ANYWHERE. Didn't even use one full bottle of propane to warm it, ...

What is that ladder thingy on the roof called...?

So I am in the process of prepping my TC roof to accept a piece of new rubber roof to clean of the mess as documented HERE. I have a new vent and bubble-dome on order and am picking up some rubber roof and cement from a local roofing contractor.....

d3500ram by Explorer III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Water pump

Our water pump is on (pulling fresh water from the tank), we recently went to use the water at the faucet and nothing came out (even though the pump switch was on). We tried a little while later and it worked - both the pump running and water coming ...

Screen Door Part

I'm looking for the screen door handle for my Lance, I even have the part #( Hehr #XDS-8150211 Entry screen door handle) but I cant find it anywhere. I ordered the sliding 12x12 plastic part but cant find this. Has anyone had this problem? Thanks

mattyj by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Bigfoot, Northern Lite Dinette Bed Size

My wife and I are looking at used versions of these brands and I'm trying to learn which models of each brand will have larger dinette beds. Sometimes our son, who's about 5' 7" tall, will be joining us and I want to make sure that he can sleep at le...

standdup by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Systems monitor

H, I just went to dewinterize camper and I saw the systems monitor not working(illuminating) except for the water pump that does work, and lights up. Everything in TC is working except for monitor . So Im thinking the systems monitor just needs repla...

mattyj by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Goofy Garmin Directions

Is anyone else have a problem with their Garmin GPS. After the last two map "updates" it is sending us down secondary and thirdary(?) roads where we used to drive main roads and highways. If I were depending on this thing to get me to my destination ...

facory by Explorer
  • 70 replies
  • 0 likes

Towing GMC Yukon 4 wheel drive issue

Have 2015 GMC Yukon Denali 4-W drive. We tow behind RV. Getting ready for a trip today. Hooked up GMC and shifted transfer case into Neutral (carefully following the amended instructions). The transfer case goes into neutral (test both reverse a...

Scamps

Hi Folks! Well - after 4 years without a camper (had 2 kids in college at the same time, so the former Jayco went overboard) I made my final payment to Carson-Newman University and I'm ready to get back into camping. I still have one going into col...

Stumps by Explorer
  • 40 replies
  • 0 likes

Brake Assembly Installation

Over a year ago I removed and replaced, with new, the four brake assemblies on our two axle travel trailer (unbolted the entire assembly from the axle). I also installed new bearings, races, seals etc.Prior to doing this, I reviewed a number of video...

marpel by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes