Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Rim max PSI

Am in the process of replacing the tires on the trailer. Current tires (and the ones which came with trailer) are load range C and maximum psi is 50.Have been looking at the new Goodyear Endurance, load range D and psi of 65.In doing some research, I...

marpel by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

test

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29636116

Jebby14 by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

water heater not lighting

Ok so I know first thing that will be asked is model and what not, I am currently at work so don't have that available and was just thinking of it so thought I would post now. Anyway the water heater in my trailer worked fine at end of season, now I...

w8lpn by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Slide do's and Don'ts

So after 11 years with our Sunset Trail, and growing our family by two kids and one dog, we decided it was time to upsize and upgrade.I've been pleased with the Layton Javelin included features and floor plan of the 285BH. So despite Evergreen shutt...

“Airfoils” or fairings under camper overhead

I thought I had sleepy’s thread showing his fairing made from perforated pvc project subscribed but no can find it.The crosswinds of spring are reminding me why I should do something to fair the area between the truck cab and camper overhead...Anyone...

noteven by Explorer III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Weight advice?

I have a 2005 Silverado K1500 with a 5.3 v8 and 4.1 axle ratio. Manufacturer book says max tow weight is 8600 lbs. I want to buy a travel trailer...preferably 26ft.What approximate "dry" weight should I be looking at? Besides features of the traile...

nodatset by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Clogged drain, any solution?

Shower drain clogged. Other drains work fine.Some times the water in the show tub just go through the next day, sometimes not.Tried toilet plunger, some water will go when I use it; but the rest will not.Nothing put into the drain, double filter.

Bugs under cab-over TC front

Anyone know if those a plastic diverter attached on the hood above the grill works to lessen the bugs that hit the camper under the cab-over. We get a lot up under the cab-over and along the face of the TC - as I'm sure many do - and am looking for ...

monkey44 by Nomad II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Propane Holder Doesn't Fit?

How are people mounting your double propane brackets? Mine doesn't fit and would rather not try to cut and remove the existing braces.Only other thing I can think of is getting some sort of plate to place on top of the to braces?

Thai by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Finding out the hard way.

I use the trailer plug on my trucks to run various accessories such as 12 volt chemical or fuel transfer pumps. So I used the plug on the bumper of my 2017 f350 for the first time yesterday. It was a bit of a pain as I had to jiggle the plug a little...

4x4ord by Explorer III
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Airbag Suspension Options Ford Expedition

I purchased a 2017 Ford Expedition XLT new. I knew it was sag a bit in the tail end before I purchased it, despite being appropriately connected to a weight distribution hitch. I figured I would have airbags installed, as some friends have recently ...