Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Rockwood 2016 2906WS

Seems we're one of the first folks to buy the new model Rockwood Ultra Lite 2906WS. Thought we'd share what we're finding so far, just in case someone else is thinking of buying one.The one we bought was loaded with most of the options Rockwood offe...

Which Brand Light Weight TT to buy?

So now we are looking to upgrade to a new TT and I see many complaints about almost every brand. So how do I know which is the best brand to consider? (has to be 1/2 ton towable)Having experience with two different TT's (Coachman and Rockwood), I kn...

elsique by Explorer
  • 42 replies
  • 0 likes

Ordering new Ram

This will be truck #4 in 8 years. I was sorta OK until I got the cabover. I decided to CAT scale the truck (Ram 3500 SRW w/4018# payload) when loaded fairly heavy for a winter trip of 6-10 days. I was 160# over the RAWR of 7,000 and over payload a co...

Open Range/Mesa Ridge 2710RL or 2804RK

We have been looking at upgrading to new TT for the last 6 months and have now decided that Highland Ridge either Open Range or Mesa Ridge is what we want.Now locally, the 2804RK is selling before it even gets onto the lot, so we did put a refundable...

elsique by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TC sliding around in bed

I loaded my TC in Seattle and it was slightly off cener at the front (2" difference, so 1" off center). It was close at the back, but not touching either side. I didn't have time with daylight to fix it before the trip. We drove to Sacramento over...

bkenobi by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Hypervent Pads???

For those of you who are using a memory foam mattresses, I have a question...how many are also using a Hypervent pad under the mattress to prevent mold, mildew or moisture? I am not sure this is a problem in trailers as much as boats, but before I s...

Griz14 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Need some F150 tow mirrors

Can anyone offer any recommendations for tow mirrors for a 2010 F150? I have been shopping all over online and there are many options available, it would be nice to hear from someone with experience.Thanks!

Sliding windows

I have a 2018 COTTAGE TRAVEL TRAILER. The three sliding windows are falling apart as the metal opener and closer which was attached to the window has come off on all three of them. It seems that only a piece of rubber in the grove on the metal piece...