Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Truck camper

I hooked up to 30 amp shore power, all the lights in the camper went dim and then dimmer. Also the heater would not heat, everything else, plugs and heater/ ac worked fine. Not sure what the problem is.

karl1948 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Truck Prices & Mileage

Starting to look at used trucks in order to pull a 5th wheel (don't have the 5th wheel yet). Will be looking at used, gas, 3/4 ton. I have never owned a truck before. I live in upstate NY. I can't believe the prices for trucks. And then there's ...

Grand Design 2150

Hello all,We're in the market for a new TT to replace our current 17 footer. The current camper is fine except for two things...there is no place to sit except for the dinette, and it's tight squeezing by each other by the kitchen sink. We really pre...

jfkmk by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Guys that know duramax

I’m getfing another truck and was wonder if I read was right , saw an article saying the 15s tow ratings were up by a few hundred pounds compared to the 14s 2500 and 3500hd any one shed some light on this .... I saw something about the trucks built a...

Moving to the dark side! LOL

I actually got rid of the camper about 10 years ago, went through a divorce, kids are out of school, selling everything off and just bought a fifth wheel to full time in, in Florida to start with. Planning on some travels, but making bigger plans.Put...

K&M Resorts

I tried doing a search on here with little luck, but I'm not the best at searching forums so I apologize if this has been asked a million times.We recently bought an RV with lots of help from this forum. The dealer we bought it from gave us a booklet...

oyarsa by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

planning the next Southeast TC Gathering

It's time to start planning the next gathering of truck camper enthusiasts here in the southeast! I'm thinking sometime in March or April. But where? We've been to Smoky Bear CG near Gatlinburg twice and they were excellent hosts. Do we want to r...

Electrical problem

I went out to start getting The TT ready for spring and none of the lights would turn on and the slide and awning don't work. That's plugged in to shore power. I plugged in to my truck and everything works fine. Any ideas what to look for? I am at a ...

bnardini by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

2009 Sportsman 310RKS no water fill!

Help! I just bought a 2009 KZ Sportsman and there is no gravity fill on the unit but there is a water tank. I can't find any valves to switch either. I found the specs on the camper and it says it has a 40 gallon fresh water tank but it appears as ...

gman12 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

heater warm up ?

Assume that the only issue was to get heat into the truck cab as soon as possible ! Would you start truck and get up to up to hiway RPMs and speed quick or would you maybe travel slower in a lower gear . Highway speed RPM sounds good except that puts...

forum search help

im looking for a post (from me) that would have been Dec 2016 or Jan 2017 about the weight distribution hitch I bought. Cant get my archives to search. anyone that digs this up for me gets bonus points.

Jebby14 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

2017 Ram Laramie Option

I have been looking at a couple 2017 leftover Ram Laramie's and was wondering why one has switches in the dash for operating heated/cooled seats, heated steering wheel, and one doesn't. The one that doesn't shows the setting in the picture of the das...

NJRVer by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes