Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Electrical problem

I went out to start getting The TT ready for spring and none of the lights would turn on and the slide and awning don't work. That's plugged in to shore power. I plugged in to my truck and everything works fine. Any ideas what to look for? I am at a ...

bnardini by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

2009 Sportsman 310RKS no water fill!

Help! I just bought a 2009 KZ Sportsman and there is no gravity fill on the unit but there is a water tank. I can't find any valves to switch either. I found the specs on the camper and it says it has a 40 gallon fresh water tank but it appears as ...

gman12 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

heater warm up ?

Assume that the only issue was to get heat into the truck cab as soon as possible ! Would you start truck and get up to up to hiway RPMs and speed quick or would you maybe travel slower in a lower gear . Highway speed RPM sounds good except that puts...

forum search help

im looking for a post (from me) that would have been Dec 2016 or Jan 2017 about the weight distribution hitch I bought. Cant get my archives to search. anyone that digs this up for me gets bonus points.

Jebby14 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

2017 Ram Laramie Option

I have been looking at a couple 2017 leftover Ram Laramie's and was wondering why one has switches in the dash for operating heated/cooled seats, heated steering wheel, and one doesn't. The one that doesn't shows the setting in the picture of the das...

NJRVer by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

The problem with dealers and warranty repairs

Transengineer over at cumminsforum has a great rant about why dealer service departments are problematic:Transengineer RantHe is referring specifically to warrantied repairs paid for by RAM. In summary: transengineer wrote:Yes, this is one reason why...

brulaz by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

2018 Arctic Fox 865LB or Northern Lite 9-6QSE

First post, and I hate to rehash old debates but, I can't find much info on the newer campers (2016-2018). I'm going to buy this spring and have narrowed it down to these two. Ive read lots of old posts about leaks and or structural problems with old...

motodog by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

I’m a tweener!

I’m no longer a newbie, asking newbie questions. (There’s nothing wrong with newbies and their questions, we all started somewhere.) I’m also not comfortable enough in my experience to dive in and answer questions, because I expect someone more exper...

New Bigfoot models but not for Bigpeople

TCM just posted an interview with the Bigfoot RV president about some changes to their 2500 series. Looks good BUT.......From what I see, none of their models- 2500 and 1500 TCs and their travel trailers have a (sleeping) bed longer than 74".The sing...

Hitch Head Question

Anyone have two different tow vehicles, and if so do you have a hitch head adjusted for each vehicle or do you adjust every time you swap/change vehicle. I have a equalizer hitch and just bought a new truck but may tow with either vehicle (which are ...

RickeyS1 by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

1997 Terry Expo 22LW

I've tried to search a bit but left without anything. I'm curious if anyone knows where the 40amp breaker is in the charge line for this trailer. I am getting no trailer charge while hooked up to my truck. I've tested the truck thoroughly and everyth...

Roof carrying

I was wondering what you guys dud for extra storage on the roof. I have a lance 845. Not sure if my railing is suitable for carrying stuff or if there is something less expensive than the yakima stuff.