Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

New Camper - Getting truck ready

Hey everyone - I'm completely new to truck camping and appreciate all of the information on this forum. It's helped me figure out what kind of equipment I'm going to need. I'm a new owner of a 2014 Dodge Ram 2500 and pretty excited to have the extra ...

HELP!! Wheelchair carrier hitched to TT???

Hello all. I'm a newb to RVing, and the forum. I have 15+ years experience towing automobiles as well as some experience with towing TTs. I have been recently diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis (M.S.) and intermittently require the use of my power whe...

Skylight Roof Vent Gears Stripped

I have a difficult time opening and closing one of my standard crank roof vents. After some investigation: there is a tiny gear box that appears to have a stripped gear. Can I buy just the gear box stuff? I don't want to replace/reseal the entire ven...

boosTT by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Ford shift on the fly - no 4HI

2010 F-360 6,4LMy electronic shift on the fly will not engage in 4 HI. It will go into 4 low, comes back out into 2HI just fine, just no 4HI. I can manually lock the hubs and it will work, just not from the dash switch. The light on the dash does co...

Battery Issue

Had a battery problem this weekend. After about a 4 hour trip and arriving to campground close to 10pm, when I plugged in the shore power to my Coachmen Freedom Express, got nothing. Changed sites thinking it may be the shore power, but still nothing...

Truck charge camper battery?

I tried a search on this but I didn't come up with anything, maybe wrong search words Anyway, for the past couple of years my fridge protocol has been to plug into shore power the night before we leave to get the fridge to the proper temp and pack f...

Manfred by Explorer
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes

AC Question

We bought our trav l trailer three years ago and I'm not sure if something is wired incorrectly or not because this was our first. Our trailer is a a Passport 2300BH and here's my question. Every since we bought it new when the AC is on the fan runs ...

12v wiring

We bought a small 12v led hanging light to replace the small "puck" style light above our dinnette. I removed the puck and there is a black and white wire coming from the ceiling. The fixture we bought has two LEDs. There is a black wire and two whit...

Msu50000 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Polychute Sewer Hose

Does anyone know if any company still makes and sells the polychute sewer hose? I'm looking for a sewer hose that is smooth on the inside.Thanks

MtView by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Rear LP connector-hose?

I have an LP quick connect at the rear of my unit. Looking for the right hose to get to use that and attach it to my Coleman Roadtrip grill and Coleman stove. Can someone point me to the right one?

pryan by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Downsized the house....now the truck???

Hey folks,Well, we moved from our house of 15 years where our 3 boys pretty much grew up and are now into a townhouse.....big change.We were able to pair down alot of stuff, and after quite a bit of shelving/storage construction we are now able to ge...

Mike_E_ by Explorer II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Northern Lite Queen Classic

I know that the Northern Lite Special Editions is considered the luxury camper while the Sportsman is the camper with only the basics. Could someone tell me where the Queen Classics come in? From what I read they seem to be closer related to the Spec...

csh_2088 by Explorer II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Bent Trailer Hitch Ball

Made the jump from hybrid trailer to a Jayco 267BH in May and have had it out about 14 days. Towing with a 2012 Ford F-150 with the max towing package so I haven't been concerned with being too heavy. This last weekend as I was getting ready to hoo...