Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

San Diego To mi choices

Leaving 10-15-14 for San Diego from SE MI. Have planned on 10 days out there and a few stops along the way. We will follow I 40 through NM and AZ along the trip out. We will stay in San Diego 5 nights and take another 10 days for return trip. I plan ...

Towing from Lake George to Troy NY

Would appreciate any input on towing 40 ft. Fifth wheel from Lake George to Troy NY on Rt. 4. Looks scenic. Road conditions, etc??? Want to stay off I87 if at all possible.Will be heading to Bennington VT if there is another suggested route. Thank...

JJnVA by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fl to Alaska planning

Starting to plan for next year, leaving FL end of May begin June.Was thinking about hitting the Sturgis area (coming or going) seeing the sights around there, then Glacier NPThen head up thru BanfThat's as far as we got, head back end of August.

Lipets by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

New Canadian currency melts?

I went to local bank today to exchange U.S. currency for Canadian for our upcoming RV trip through Canada to Alaska. As I was preparing to exit the bank, the teller mentioned to me NOT to leave the new Canadian currency in the glove box of a vehicle...

Best radio for Alcan, CB or FRS... or both?

What is the common communication for chatter, help etc along the road to Alaska? If I need to yell for help, or respond to someone calling for help, are they more likely to use CB or FRS? Road condition reports from big rigs?Thanks

kevfra by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

A year of planning for the perfect family trip!

There's another thread discussing the cycle of life that hits most of us right in the gut. I'm a 43 year old husband and father of two 8 year old boys. We've got the same dreams as many of you, to make memories with our families in the RV. I'm all...

tragusa3 by Explorer
  • 139 replies
  • 0 likes

RV Wash

Is there anywhere in Hope BC to get our rig washed?Thanks.

bettye by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Oregon's 227 out of Canyonville?

Strongly considering using this route to get over to 62 to head to an RV park in Prospect. 37' gas Winnebago pulling a CR-V. Anyone have any experience on this route?

aerbus32 by Explorer II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bringing a gun, staying out of trouble in Canada

I'm a sportsman and hope to enjoy that when north of Canada. The issue is getting a firearm past Canada without actually transporting it. My understanding is that the rules are zero tolerance regarding entering Canada with a gun. So somehow I need...

kevfra by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Meandering up Hiway 1 above San Francisco

We will be traveling from the Modesto area to Highway 1 via highway 12 above San Francisco. I know 1 going north right out of SF is the pits. Where would be a decent place to pick up 1 at? I will be driving a 24ft Sprinter pulling a Tracker. I am ver...

The "S" Word in northern Colorado

...and that would be S-N-O-W!!!Yup, if the forecast models hold true, snow is forecast for the lower elevations here in northern Colorado, including Loveland/Fort Collins/Greeley area. Mix of rain/show showers tonight. Any measurable snow would be ...