Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

I77 thru W.VA going to Ohio

May go to Ohio from GA and have only been on I77 years ago in a Hightop Van. Now we have a 2012 Tiffin 32CA pulling a 2007 Jeep Liberty. I guess I'm wondering about tunnels and Mtn grades. Dave

I-35 south of TX-OK border closed

Anyone planning to travel I-35 between Dallas area and Oklahoma check ahead on road conditions. I-35 is closed both directions in the Valley View area (between Denton and Gainsville) due to heavy rains and road flooding. Over 10" in that area so far ...

BB_TX by Nomad
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Going into North Myrtle Beach from 95 North

I posted a question a few weeks back about going from FLA. to North Myrtle Beach... The answers were somewhat divided with some stating 95N to Florence and 501 into 22... and the other half taking 378-501-31-22On mapquest its only showing a differenc...

Fishing Bridge CG to Madison CG in Yellowstone

I will be in Yellowstone in Sept. 34' Winnebago with toad. Entering park at east gate and going to Fishing Bridge CG. I will then move to Madison CG. Problem is that the southern loop will be closed Sept 2 due to bridge replacement at Craig Pass so...

Highway 2, Washington State closed due to wildfire.

Highway 2, Stevens Pass Highway, just closed near Coles Corner due to a large and very dangerous wildland fire. The highway is closed about ten miles west of Leavenworth. Several hundred homes just down wind from the fire have gone to immediate evac...

RVing in Central America

Hi There all your RversI wanted to put a post on here about going south with your RV.When we started to plan our trip to Central America I found little information on here with the exception of Mexico. Now that we have nearly completed our trip and c...

Parkways?

We are leaving from the NY Metro area which is filled with routes that will not allow RVs. I'm wondering whether this is the case outside of this area. Do we need to buy a new GPS that allows us to restrict parkways or if we know what we can go on ...

its_me by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Vancouver BC

i am stuck with spending a month here - probably next april.a look at rvparkreviews did not reveal any good ones.many are old truck camper sized sites.we have an motorhome- only 31feet.where is there a nice one?thanks all

anon125 by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

OnStar in Mexico

Does anyone use OnStar in Mexico? They told me they don't extend into Mexico, yet I see they have a website (onstar.com.mx)ThanksRob

Boston to Georgia

wondering if 95 going thru NY, NJ, DEL and WASH in a 34ft class A is a straight shot or do I have to detour due to tunnels or bridges because of my propane tank. any help would be helpful. Thank you

Another short Adventure, Phoenix to Whitehorse

Whoohoo, I'm flying to Phoenix tomorrow to pick up a 2007 Fleetwood Terra LX 31M. This one is for ME, finally It'll be another very quick trip, unfortunately, but a great adventure nonetheless. The only deviation from the shortest route possible wi...

Taking a trip from Ottawa, ON to Myrtle Beach route help ?

This weekend we're making a trip from ottawa canada to myrtle beach, we're stopping in Allentown PA, then Virigina Beach, then we head to Myrtle. I've heard that the scenic route is gorgeous, but am wondering how painful it is towing a 30' trailer....

Zuni by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Gas Stations From Long Island To George

We are going from Long Island to the Lake George RV Park in a few weeks. This will be the furthest we have ever gone with the trailer and will be the first time we will ever have to get gas with the trailer so we're a little concerned about finding ...