Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Virginia to Maine

Husband is wanting advice on road routes from Richmond, Virginia to Bar Harbor, ME and bypassing New York City.

alnal326 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

US 31 in Indiana north of Indianapolis

What's US-31 like these days between Indianapolis and the MI state line? We traveled it years ago but we weren't towing. We'll be going through on a weekday if that makes any difference. The other option we have is to cut up I-69 to Ft. Wayne. Op...

Baltimore to Cedar Point Sandusky Ohio

Planning a trip to Cedar Point Park. Looks like 70 west to the PA Turnpike is the preferred route. I'm familiar with 70. What is the PA turnpike like? Is there anything I should be aware of?

Lantley by Nomad
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Registering a Jalisco plated car in Jalisco

I have a legalized Mexican plated car waiting for me in Melaque. Can I get it registered and insured in my name with only a 6 month tourist visa. I have investigated getting a permanent residency visa at a consulate in Canada but it requires a visi...

Highway 50

Is anyone familiar with hwy 50 from Winchester,VA to Cincinnati,OH?I'm thinking of using that route to get from Richmond,VA to Sault Ste Marie,MI. Thanks.

Dufus by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Route Info

Best route from Amherst NS to Saint John NB?Best route from Saint John NB to Bar Harbor?35 footer and pulling a jeep.Thanks in advance

RodLyle by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Indiana to Oregon

This will be our first really Big trip. We live in Indiana and plan to visit family in Oregon next year. We were thinking of leaving sometime in late April and arrive sometime in late May. We are looking to stop in Zion National Park and Reno, NV....

Oregon 101 drive with 30ft. TT?

We're planning a trip to the West coast in late August. We hope to travel from N to S along the Oregon coast - Hwy 101. Once we hit California we'll leave the coast and head towards Las Vegas where we have two sons.We've heard some horror stories a...

JimK by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Flint to Traverse City, Michigan

We're headed to Traverse City in a couple of weeks - staying at Lake Leelanau RV Park. The directions on their website give a choice from Flint (actually Detroit) to Traverse City and I am wondering if one route is better than the other.Option 1 is I...

CoMoCo by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes