Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Daytona International

Hi all. Has anyone camped at Daytona International RV resort and campground? We just got back from a week long scouting trip of RV parks in the New Smyrna Beach, Florida area. We were getting worried until the second to last day when we happened upon...

Florida

3 week trip (Feb 2016) around the coast of Florida with 40 ft 5ver. Few days in the keys but would rather not make reservations anywhere due unknown length of time at any stop. Any ideas,opinions or experience would be appreciated!In your opinion is...

Port of Newport Or (Annex?)

Have any of you stayed at the Port of Newport RV park (OR) in the annex lot?There's quite a price difference between the two. Do both sections include cable TV?We'll be staying the end of August and won't be spending much time at the park. We mostl...

mtnbbud by Explorer II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Walmart camping

Been here in Newport,Oregon and have noticed just how many people camp at the Walmart!! Signs all over saying..."No Overnight Parking"I see the same motorhomes/trailers and 5th wheels sitting there for 2-5 days with their slides out....patio rugs out...

cpaulsen by Explorer
  • 72 replies
  • 0 likes

Summer time campground for adults

I am looking for a campground at which to spend a month or two in the summer. I know of campgrounds that snowbirds go to, that have planned activities. I am looker for one in cool climates. And this would be adult activities, not kids activities. ...

barnrt by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

How long in Zion and Bryce

We are thinking of visiting both Zion and Bryce NP. DW has some mobility issues so we won't be hiking around. We plan of using the shuttle in both parks. How many days at each would give us a good look at the sights.

4huskers by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Lake City, Colorado campgrounds?

Thinking about a mid/late August trip to Lake City. Primary objective is hiking, ATVing and Jeeping. Somewhat familiar with the area. Been through there a few times. Want full hookups. Looking at campgrounds on RVparkreviews.com and all reviews are s...

Rent an RV in December in California

Hello!I write from Italy (sorry for my english)I would like to rent an RV from December 15 to January 6, from Los Angeles and visit parks and canyons (Grand Canyon, Monument Vally, Arches, Death Valley) and the west coast of California.What do you th...

kyky85 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Camp Hatteras "Happy" Campers Video

Found this video today for the Camp Hatteras Resort, NC. Great to see so many Happy Campers having a little fun. Hope it's contagious!Scroll down 'til you see the two guys to play the video.Hard to not smile while watching it.(Earworm Alert: Pharrell...

GMandJM by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Hampton Beach NH

Good afternoon to all...beautiful summer day here in Montgomery NY. Had a week (vacation) open up at work...so I took it. The week of August 17th. Kids want to go to a beach so I was looking at Hampton Beach NH mostly because its only 4hrs away. Have...

raytbee by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes