Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Degray Lake COE parks

I didn't realize until today that there are COE parks on Degray Lake in AR. I searched here and RV park reviews but am not finding any info on them.Can anyone give recommendations?

Topsail Hill State Park

I know this is old question but just reserved site 109 at Topsail and looking at the pic its not that bad of site but for the time we needed this looked like only nice one. Any comments are appreciated. We are going here only because our son and his ...

California SP's

Have not camped with our TT in California yet. Have been told the only "hookups" available in Calif State Parks is water...no electric or sewer. Is this true?

jamesu by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

The Stronghold

Has anyone been to the Stronghold in the Badlands? I know and respect the significance and spiritual meaning to the Sioux(Lakota) people. In William S. E Coleman's book he tells how some Sioux moved to the Stronghold just prior to the massacre at ...

Ever Been To Franklin, NC?

We are considering a short two week trip to the mountains. We've stayed at several places in NC and Georgia, but something caught our eye in Franklin…Cardinal Ridge Farm RV and B…yep you read that right…instead of B and B its and RV and B…very cool c...

Kidsgone by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

So where did you boondock today?

This is a new thread to document where you boondocked recently in your RV. It doesn't have to be today, it can be last week or last month. Please post a pic or two. This should be a great thread. I'm looking forward to seeing your posts in the future...

Best site or section at Fort Mcallister Savannah?

I realize you cannot reserve a specific site. Looking for ideas on the best one to try for or best section if there is one.We will be in a 19' TT, 2 adults, meeting my Daughter and family who are renting a cabin. Will be on weekend in June. Goal is t...

denver

need a good campground near denver airport for a few days in june. any recomendations?

ADAD437 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Knoebels in Elysburg PA

Good afternoon , can anybody tell me which of the sites in Knoebels are 50amp.. and which are just electric for lights ( as they put it) ..I have looked all over their site but cannot figure it out.. and with the reservations office opening yesterday...

Park & Staff Misrepresented in Post

Hi everyone, This is my one and only post in response to earlier posts made by "royl". I am the Tennessee Backwoods Woman that was mentioned in earlier posts by "royl". The posts by "royl" was so full of untruths and contradictions, I was shocked at...

Southern Louisiana

We are thinking about spending a few days around Breaux Bridge or Henderson. I know that there are several swamp tours in the area. I remember one with a woman's name. Just can't remember that name. Any recommendations? We have been to a coupl...

Rug by Explorer II
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes