Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Northern Minnesota camping

Been searching on the web and haven't had much luck. The wife and I are looking to go camping this summer up thru Minnesota. We have a class A motorhome and will be pulling a small trailer of street legal dirt bikes. Looking to ride in some National ...

cman60 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Help For Grand Canyon

DH and I want to take our first trip to the Grand Canyon in our new 5'ver. I would like to ask for some help from those of you that have been there.1. What time of year is best?2. Where is the best place to stay?Any additional information is welco...

Windy season

The late spring has caused the windy season to be late this year in Rockport but it really came in full force three days ago. 100 % humidity grey skys and 20 mph se winds till end of May. Folks leaving will have a very favorable tail wind up through ...

Charlotte NC area

Hi All,My hubby is flying out of Charlotte NC in June. We have never been in the State. Can anyone recommend any Rv parks. Looking for something no further out than an hour from Airport, full hook ups for 36 ft and 33 ft motorhomes, pet friendly, lau...

Campground near Cedarburg Wisconsin

We will be in Cedarburg the weekend of May 3rd. for a family function. I have searched and found three campgrounds in West Bend which seem to be the closest to Cedarburg. We like places that are used by other travelers rather than full timers. Our tr...

Willow Tree Resort Longs SC

Has anyone been to Willow Tree recently? The last review on rvparkreviews.com did not leave a very good impression with me. They used to have nice grass around the campsite pads but according to the review left in January, it is now mostly sand and t...

Rockahock Campground, Lanexa VA

We are going to Rockahock this weekend for a BBQ competition. I have been told that the road into the campground goes over some RR tracks and that the crossing is steeply crowned. Has anyone been here and can tell me what to expect? We are pulling a ...

Michigan parks - help googling?

I'm usually pretty good finding things on the all mighty GOOGLE but my mojo fails me.I'm looking for a calendar or document that lists the 2014 opening dates for Michigan State Parks, 2014 year.Some parks list dates on their reservation page, in the ...

Your favorite Texas campground?

What is your favorite campground in Texas and why? We are continuing our Texas exploration and want to try out some new campgrounds.Jim

HiTech by Explorer
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes

holbrook

were to stay near Holbrook arz for an overnite ? thanks in advance

Campground in Ohio north of Cincinnati off of 75

Looking for a campground to spend one night while traveling from Michigan to the Smokies this week. Hopefully someone can offer advice on a site that is open this time of year and is close to I75. We don't care about amenities since we will be only e...

RV Park near Port of Miami w/ short term storage

My family and I are travelling in FL last month and this month. We've booked a cruise leaving in a couple of week. The port of miami parking looks like a nightmare in addition to charging you $40/day for your RV. Does anyone know of an RV park with...

Cave Country RV Campgrond?

Anybody got any thoughts on this RV campground located in Cave City, Ky. ? We my try to go in a couple of weeks and stay one night or two.Thanks