Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

AC electrical problems

We are in a 2010 Fleetwood Fiesta 34B and from the beginning we have had AC problems. What happens is both the front and back units will click off then after a few seconds click on, eventually the back unit will stay off. This happens whether we are ...

Damon Challenger rear toilet/shower questiin

We have a Damon Challenger 368 with a bath and a half. Does anyone know if the rear toilet and shower dump into the same tank? The reason I ask is there is only 1 handle when you dump the rear tank. ThanksBob

RJL by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Forest River rep

If my memory serves me correctly,which it seldom does,there is a Forest River person that frequents this forum..I would really like to have a chat with that person..My attempts to get a reply at the available phone numbers are fruitless..always get v...

T_bone1 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Camping at Sebastian Inlet FL State Park @ 30 amp ?

Hi Guys & GalsWe are curious if anyone here has camped at this location & if so how did you do & manage on their 30 amp service being in your Class A ?We have camped here for years graduating from a Coachman 19' now to a 2014 Open Road 31 SA over the...

wtfjr by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Front AC rain leaking

We had a deluge rain several nights ago. After this was going on for awhile, I noticed water dripping from a fluorescent light fixture directly below the mounting of the AC. I have been in numerous rain storms (perhaps not as bad), and never had a ...

something wrong

Well took the chassis battery cable off to hook up the battery tinder, the steps still worked, than I tried the ignition and the engine started with the chassis battery cable off. Could the emergency switch be stuck. I know my chassis and house disco...

Questions about a 1996 Bounder m 30E

I'm going to look at a 1996 Fleetwood Bounder m 30e on a Ford chassis. I talked to the owner and he says tires are 3 years old, brakes are 2 years old. It has about 35k miles. The generator doesn't work, and he thinks the armature is bad. Any ideas ...

doug_mel by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof replacement option

I am looking to find information about RVroof.comHas anyone used their product?If so, How do you rate their product and service. Are their costcomparable to rubber (EDPM) roof replacements.I have a 35' Fifth, but nobody on the 5th wheel siteseems to ...

Generator Smoking

I just changed the oil in my Onan 5500 Marquis Gold generator and when I started it back up, it starting blowing out white smoke - a lot! Anyone have this issue before or might know what would cause this ? Thanks.

HWH levelers

Have HWH 625 levelers on a 05 Newmar Dutch Star. On my return trip from Az I noticed the back jack indicators lights came on while going down the road. Now the back jacks have not gone compeletly up since I bought it a year ago and have not had t...

water leak or gush

Hooked class c fleetwood up to city water for the first time this year and in a minute water was pouring out underneath rv and around shower floor inside the rv have no idea where to start. The shower stall is the only item there toilet and sink are...

Onan 5.5K Generator

Having trouble getting my generator to run. I dove into it yesterday and found that apparently it's not getting enough fuel through to the carb. Disconnected the fuel line, removed the fuel filter...it's open, evidenced by being able to blow throug...

10forty2 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes