RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Opening a PHP file?

A friend emailed me a chart and I can't open it. It has a PHP extension. I tried notepad and just go lines of code with a few words sprinkled here and there. Is there a good free download to open this?

Printer Offline

I have a Dell Laptop running Win 7 and Firefox or ie 11. When I try to print, nothing happens and the item just stays in the print queue. When I look at the printer it says 'Printer Offline'. It is online right after I boot up. If I shut the comput...

tmmar by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Best RV GPS

Looking for new GPS as my old Garmin has had some issues.I did a search and the Rand McNally 7720 looks to get pretty decent reviews.Is that the best or one of the best at this time?

Whats wrong with Windows 8.1?

I have read a lot of posts about Win 8.1.Some say they will never touch it or they hate it or it sucks or any number of other complaints.Then there are some that say they like Win 8.1 and think its great.So I ask - What's wrong with Windows 8.1?Now I...

Help

Sorry, but I'm not really a computer whiz. My laptop has recently started doing something different. Not sure why. I have Windows XP. When I click on the windows icon to shut the computer down, the menu comes up listing programs etc, but now there ...

DC_MC by Explorer III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Logitech cameras

I have a Logitech C615 camera for my laptop running Win8. By default it saves the pictures taken to 'one drive'. Anyone know how to change where the pictures are saved

solid state memory?

We are getting ready to order a new computer to replace hubby's XP. We are considering a Dell 1700 Inspiron. I notice that some of the other computers they offer for more $ have solid state memory as a part of the memory offered. What is it, why d...

RVcrazy by Explorer
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes

CELL PHONE COVERAGE AREA?

I am noticing I no longer get cell phone coverage in areas I use to when camping. Also I get emergency calls only notice when I have several bars. Last weekend I had great coverage on arrival and next morning emergency calls only. I discussed this...

Oasisbob by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Dish Network... on hold

Someone told me that Dish charges $5 per month to have your account on hold/standby, for a maximum of 9 months, or it will start up again automatically. Is this correct? Just curious...

Mindspark?

Does anyone know how this program gets into the computer? I keep taking anything associated with it out using Malwarebytes. That includes Mapsgalaxy and SearchProtect.Can not take these out by using Control Panel. Yes I use and prefer Internet Exp...

Dish Pay As You Go Beware!

So after several months of "Dish Pay-As-You-Go" in my Class C, I wanted to get Dish in my home (currently a Direct TV customer). I wanted Dish in my home so I could get a better plan in the Class C that would only be $7 a month, since it would be ti...

hindes by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Jack Antenna Blue Lights ???

On the Jack TV antenna there is a "power" switch. Does it do anything except turn on the blue signal strength lights?Does it turn on an built in signal amplifier?It does make a good night light. . . . :SMy TV reception does not seem to improve with ...

TenOC by Nomad
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes