Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Oil Choice

I have been using Motorcraft Semi Synthetic 5w-30 in my motor home(Ford V10 - 1999)for several years. I am considering changing to Walmart,s full synthetic.Price is nears the same. Any thoughts.Thanks

Portable Solar panels

I mostly dry camp in my Class B Roadtrek and even though I have a generator it seems such a waste to run it just to charge batteries. And since I'm usually out on the trails during the day I don't have much time to run the genny if I'm in a campgrou...

EPDM Liquid roof starting to get shallow cracks.

HiThis might have been covered here but I could not search it out so please share your experience. About five years ago we coated out 8 year old EPDM roof on our Class A Coachmen with Liquid Rubber EPDM coating. It worked great. Adhered well, stuck ...

kahoona by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

A/C fan won't run on high

Working fine on low. When I switch to high, it hums like it is trying, but it won't start. Could it be insufficient power from the park?

DavinD by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solar with RV Converter/Charger -- Can this be done???

Not sure if this has ever been covered in the Forum, but I couldn't find a similar thread, so am asking…I'm looking at installing a portable (to start) solar solutions with about 200W on the RV and would like to know if I can setup the solar to conne...

MiRV by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

RV Service Reviews

Just found this site today. Take the reviews with a grain of salt but the contact information for the repair locations is invaluable.http://www.rvservicereviews.com/Index.asprocmoc n AZ/Mexico

rocmoc by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

2006 Damon Tuscany 4076 furnace will not light

2006 Damon Tuscany 4076 furnace will not light. Carrier air 5. The stove works fine. So I assume that I have propane. The light, lights up on the overhead unit when I turn it on with the remote or with the emergency heat button. I can hear a click at...

T.P.O.Roofs

Looking at a new 5th wheels see some have a T.P.O. roof verses a EDPM roof would like comments on the TPO roofs . Such as ease of maintenance ect. Thanks in advance

jjcook by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Champion Inverter questions

I did see the "official" Champion Generator topic but it's getting rather large.I currently have two Honda Inverters, a 650W and a EU1000 with a hard start condition. I'd like to get BOTH running and sold so that I can U/G to a larger genset. I'm ver...

mchero by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solar Panel Placement on Roof

Got me some cardboard and went up on the roof.Panel dimensions - 58.2" × 26.4" × 1".Cardboard dimensions - 58.25" x 26.5" (roughly)Here's some pics:

mena661 by Explorer
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes