Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resealing roof ?

Just bought our first TT. Bought it from a dealer. Done with tent camping. It's a 2008 Explorer 29BHS by frontier. Never owned a TT before, the unit is in excellent shape inside looks like brand new, but just wondering are you suppose to reseal the r...

Ram automatic vs asin

I know with the asin automatic you get more towing capacity but other then that what are the pros and cons vs.ram automatic vs asin automatic.

OK, this is weird. Our TT is haunted?

Prepping our Arctic Fox for an upcoming trip, DW noticed the toilet is running. Water keeps coming out of the spray jet in the bowl. Not dripping, running.Now the odd part is the pump is off. Confirmed and double checked. It is not hooked up to ci...

dave54 by Explorer III
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

exhaust brake light

2015 ram 3500book says first time I push button the orange light comes on. the 2nd time I push button the light should move to the right side and turn green, and then on message center, it should show AUTOmy orange light never moves to right side, a...

Truck is Higher than Trailer

My truck bumper is high so when pulling my trailer it feels like the trailer is lunging up and down, Making a unsmooth pull/ I have a 2007 Big Horn 5.9 turbo diesel 2500. The trailer is a 2006 Puma 28ft. Reg. hitch with it in the lowest drop it will ...

jdart by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

chevy 4.8 engine

someone came by to look at my 23 ft trailblazer TT for sale.asked him what he has t pull it with. 2006 chevy with 4.8.it did not come with tow package. he has put on a good hitch. does not have tranny cooler yet.trailer will be about 6300 loaded....

Big foot 2000

My brothe just bought a 2000 bigfoot 30 seriesIt seems that their is more weight on the paseenger side and when driving it look like if all the weight is on the same side.The camper has slided more to the right hand side, this could be partt of the p...

Gaetan by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Towing with Lance TC:

I've been looking at a new to me rig and need to be sure I can tow with it. This one is a Lance LC480 9.6 which is the length I need but it has the rear bumper that looks like it covers the entire lower area of the truck including license plate and ...

Cannot find a new TOW vehicle with 373 gears

we decided that we do need a new tow vehicle it's just not comfortable with the one we have And towing our new unit...I have been unable to locate anywhere a used DRW 3500 Ram with 373 gears and aisin tranny...decided that we would go new but all I ...

kimomjtb by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help with old trailer

Friend of mine bought a used, old, trailer called Trail Ease by Trail Lite. We are looking for an owner's manual to try and find some stuff on the trailer. Does anybody on here have this trailer or know of someone who does? It appears the company ...

lhool tires???

I brought a new 26RB Crossroad Sunset TT last year, it had a low air on one of the tires. Went to discount tire to have them check the Lhool tires out. they cant find a leak but went on clean it and replace the valve at no cost. thanks discount tire ...

mdw60 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes