Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Light TT construction/durability & towing vehicle

Hello,In the next few months my wife and I are planning on purchasing a travel trailer for us and our 2 children who are 2 and 4 years old. This will be our first and I am in the process of learning everything I can to make best decision for our fami...

Thermostat Problem

Have 30ft trailer. Turn the thermostat down at night to 60. Wake up and turn up the thermostat, things have worked well until 2 days ago. Now when get up turn up, nothing happens. I then go to just fan and fan comes on. Turn back to heat and it ...

Rear wall bunkbed slideout

I was at an RV show last week, and we seen a TT with a rear wall bunk bed slide out. I didn't take notes on who makes this model, and hoping for some help.

How to stay warm

Just purchased a 2016 Forest River Rockwood 2304DS and almost froze last night. Temps are 27degree and furnace will not even get close to keeping us warm. Purchased a 1500watt Oil electric heater today, and that will not keep us warm either(we did t...

blckgnx by Explorer
  • 99 replies
  • 0 likes

Ultra light trailers

We are long time RVers who need to downsize to something our Toyota Oddysey can tow (MAX 3500 GVTW). Looking for reviews, comments on ultra light trailers. We are looking most closely at Starcraft AR-One (18-20') and a Jay Flight Swift SLX 185 RB, ...

New Big Dog on the block

http://www.motortrend.com/news/2015-ford-f-450-super-duty-platinum-first-test/article in Motor Trend this month.I might trade my old Dodge for this thing.wow, $75K tow 31,200that should handle my little Jayco, at least I would look good driving it ...

New Truck and camper

Happy New year to you all. Have not posted in a long time. DW could not do our long summer stays in upstate new York anymore in the Lance TC so we purchased a 2016 Jayco 33rsks TT.. DW is happy now. My 2006 Dodge beefed up 2500 truck has been giving ...

Sealant for awning bolt/plates?

Found some water damage under the rear attachment of the side awning. Going to need to clean and reseal it. What sealant do I use? I have self leveling Dicor and both clear and white Geocel ProFlex. I'm thinking the Dicor for vertical surfaces will ...

pcoplin by Explorer II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

This couldn't happen to a nicer guy

Well, I finally have experienced the Triton V10 spark plug spit out in the PU in my signature below. Traveling up US101 yesterday near Coos Bay, OR and pulling a long grade, we heard a loud bang followed by a pop-pop-pop. At the first opportunity, I ...

Need input on tow vehicle...

So I am relatively new to the RV scene. I have now done a lot of forum reading, Google searching, phone calls, etc. That said I'm looking for more advice. I made the mistake many have made in that I purchased a TT and listened to a salesperson who sa...

Venom4u by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes