Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

First Tow Vehicle Suggestions

Hi all,I'm new to the forum. My wife and I have a 17 month old and we are planning to buy a travel trailer this winter. We both have fond memories growing up camping with our own parents and are excited to start the tradition with our daughter. We ar...

cj_rezz by Explorer
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes

Rear loading bunkhouse ?

Hey All,Anybody know of a manufacturer that's makes a bunkhouse with a rear bike door? Would make loading and unloading for my tight driveway much easier. Don't want to go the toy-hauler route as it would also be nice to have an outside kitchen.Just ...

Jimbee by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

camping at miami homestead speedwaay

Am now at PIR it is in rain delay will be heading for Miami homestead when this race is over. will be camping in unreserved at Miami is there normally any problem finding a site? any suggestions where to camp? Thanks Again

cubbear by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Hex shower options

Debut trip in the StarCraft 239TBS and I had forgotten how horrible corner showers are. It wasn't too bad until I noticed the puddles forming after every shower this weekend as the family all tried it out for fit and function. I know there are many o...

pacpiper by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking at 1997 HR Alumalite 35WCS, need advice

I currently have a 1984 Holiday Rambler Imperial 29 and have been looking at getting a bigger trailer. I want to stay with Holiday Rambler and prefer the aluminum roof which they stopped using around 1999. I have spoke with the owner of the trailer...

found a seasonal site!

we decided to try a seasonal site next year - it was such a great spot that we could not say no. Loon Lake Campground in Croydon, NH...check out their web page and facebook page. Our little KZ 16RBT will be the smallest trailer there, I think. It'...

JimNH by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Fifth Wheel Hauler Bodies

I'm pretty new to the rv world. Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of the fifth wheel hauler bodies that are mounted on chassis cabs vs just having the standard truck bed? Thanks.

New to truck camper world

Hi all. I just purchased and picked up my truck camper and first rv. Have a strong interest in diesel trucks and I'm a truck driver by trade. I've been lurking here for years and decided to join up. I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions as things pop...

Pushing the season.

Well it is sad to say, but tomorrow we will winterize the TT. Our last three trips we had day time high temps in the 50’s and night time lows temps in the upper 20’s. We had the State Parks pretty much to ourselves and the hiking trails were almost ...

rbpru by Explorer II
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Need recommendations TC with 1st floor bed.

Looking for a TC with a dinette bed at least 6' long in a TC that doesn't extend past the rear bumper. I realize I might have to get a truck with an 8' bed. These old knees having trouble climbing into the over cab bed. Thanks.

realter by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Four Season bunkhouse Travel Trailers

Does anyone have a good list of Four Season bunkhouse Travel Trailers available in the midwest? I have a friend that is thinking of replacing his dilapidated cabin in northern Wisconsin with a four season TT. Please let me know of any recommendatio...

RV Battery Charge

We have a 2015 Zinger TT that was purchased from Camping World about 2-1/2 months ago, and the problem I'm having is the battery won't hold a charge for more than a few hours once it's unplugged from the house. I had the unit back at Camping world a ...

the_c_s by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes