Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Atwood electric jacks w/o Remite

I am very familiar with Atwood TC jacks with the wireless remote having had several Lances equipped with them. I am now looking at an older Lance Squire 8000 (1995). It does have Atwood electric jacks, but it appears they are controlled with two rock...

jmcgsd by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Kids riding in the TC?

What are your thoughts on letting kids ride in the TC while barreling down the road? Did you ride in one when you were a kid? Would you let kids ride in it now?

T3PAIR by Explorer
  • 48 replies
  • 0 likes

Slide out lube

I'm looking for the (best...what ever that means), product for inside the Slide Out Channels ? I've maintained the Gear track & Motor Wheels but it's time to do something for the Steel Slide out Channels. I've used Amsoil products for just about ev...

Two Gray Tanks

I just bought a new TT (Open Range 216RBS) and it has 2 gray water tanks. Both are 31 gallons. One is connected to the kitchen sink and one is connected to the shower and bath sink. They have separate dump valves and fittings. The kitchen sink ta...

Sewer Drain

When I go to drain the black water tank the slide out device is very hard to pull out. I have used two types of lubricants on it to help "it slide" but to no avail. Any suggestions, the waste water slide works just fine. Don't want to pull it too ...

Ford Nav Voice turn by turn

Im looking at a used 2013 F-150 and it says it has the voice turn by turn Nav, can anybody tell me if this is useless or not? The salesman acts like it has Nav but Im not sure what to make of it. Ive never seen just the voice Nav. We're planning on m...

Refrigerator problems

I've been lurking for a while. I'm brand new to RVs this year and have learned a ton of stuff from this site. Thank you to all who contribute.I purchased a new 2015 Skyline Ecocamp 20BH this spring. The refrigerator didn't feel very cold the first ...

Question about mandated buy back of vehicles

I was has asked...a friend says that chips and some other modifications void warrenties.He points out that Chrysler might not buy those vehicles back.... he seems to think that if they won't take back a vehicle that has a voided warrenty... and the V...

sleepy by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Stable Load advice

So installed the lower stable loads today and went on perfectly on passenger side with all 3 plates per instructions. Driver side a bit of a different story. Spacing between overload and rest of springs is 102mm(4") front side and only 52mm(2") rear ...

6.4L Hemi/4.10 towing mpg

Towing this 37' 5er at 11.5 or 12k fully loaded for a 3 week trip:About 21000 GCW (correction - It weighed in at just under 20k)I got this over 291 miles:And no, I didn't go 62 mph the whole time, that's an average over almost 5 hours where I made a...

ib516 by Explorer II
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

Buying a 2015 Ford F150? Get the Supercrew.

There's no way to way to post this without looking like it's brand bashing, so I'll open with this: If safety is a primary concern, buy a Ford F150 Supercrew. It has fantastic crash ratings, I assume even better than Chevy or Ram, based on the artic...

Brake controller and 12 volt power line?

I friend just purchased a Hybrid trailer he is going to pull with his 2003 Toyota Tacoma pickup. Pickup has tow package but only has the four flat trailer plug. I'm going to help him sire in a brake controller and 7 flat trailer plug. I have done a l...