Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Black water tank flush

I seem to get water leaking into my tt while flushing my black water. It comes out of the check valve under the sink. What am I doing wrong? Maybe I turn the pressure on too high? The drain valve/plunger is always open. Thinking about removing the ch...

eocamper by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Mysterious exterior ground buss under wing

Ok I have this buss bar attached under wing. 3 solid and 1 10awg strand wire attached with lugs to an aluminum strip. The strip is via the ground lug screws attached to bottom of vinyl covered plywood wing. Originally it wrapped the front corner wall...

AnEv942 by Nomad
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Bathroom door

During our recent trip the sliding bathroom door has fallen off our AF 1150. Has anyone else had this problem and what was your solution.

Sango by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Fan-Tastic Vent - Why didn't I do this sooner??

Just finished the installation of a Fan-Tastic fan/vent. Basic 3-speed model with thermostat & rain sensor. Easy install in place of the existing bathroom vent with anemic little fan. The amount of air this thing pulls through the coach is unbeli...

tow truck

I have a 2008 Ram 2500 turbo Cummins diesel 6.7 4x4 everything seems to be ok except it started to be hard to start, Manual states not to operate in ideal mode to long, I was min a major back up on I75 for about one hour at not more then 2 to 3 mph. ...

evanvalk by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Floor seems to be buckling

2009 Flagstaff 32' TT with front kitchen.Setup for the second year on a seasonal site.It's tires are on 2 x 10's and using the tongue jack and only the 4 crank down stabilizer jacks The front or tongue end is about one foot higher then the rear due t...

Mikesr by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Truck Camping on the ragged edge

My new truck and camper.My old truck and camper in Georgia.Old truck and camper got about 14 mpg on the highway.My new truck and camper gets better than 20 mpg.Present tank full reads 23.2 mpg.Wow that really opens things up for me!It still has a 382...

diesel truck, limp mode question

do our diesel trucks have a limp mode? I have a 2005 dodge dieselwe were rolling along fine the other day around a bypass in Louisville, KY. I notice a 18 wheeler with its flasher lights blinking way in front of me. I start slowing down, but coul...

Researcher says can hack GM's OnStar app

I hesitate to even bring this up after recent history in this forum. But if you use the OnStar app on your phone, look for an update soon to fix a security vulnerability. Not a huge risk at this stage, just something to be fixed.I'll just leave it ...

Just dodged a bullet

Headed out for Colorado last Sunday with a stop over in Angel Fire, New Mexico to visit with kids on the way. Left out there for Grand Junction/Fruita to other kids and after coming out on Hi-Way 50 just East of Gunnison noticed a little issue with A...

19.5 Wheels for 2011 GMC

Looking to getting 19.5 wheels and rims for my 2011 GMC 2500HDWhich size tire do you use 225/70 R 19.5 or 245/70 R 19.5?Has anyone had Firestone FD 690 Plus?Or other recommendation, The Michelins look Pricey.Double Coins on the other hand are under $...

Working on a no-walk roof

So I plan on installing a Max air Deluxe fan this weekend on my new Cougar 26rbi with no-walk upon roof.My plan is to use a piece of plywood to span between the roof rafters.Am I missing anything?Thanks

bill-e by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Single or Double Rear Wheels?

As stated in another post, we are considering going to a 5th wheel instead of a Class A. So I have another question.I know I’m going to need a 3500 series diesel truck to pull the 15,500 GVWR 5th wheel I’m looking at getting.I would like to get a 4x...

berreez by Explorer
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes