Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Oxygenics shower head install for outside shower

I was just curious if anyone knew if I could fit an oxygenics show head on my outdoor shower on my Lance 815. I use the outdoor shower a lot and saving water is a must for our family. I just want to make sure I can close the hatch once installed. ...

dlduke01 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Torq Lift tie downs and aftermarket fuel tank

I have an 08 GMC CC dually. I have TL tie downs and would like to install a larger Titan fuel tank. I remember the one at the tank being a tight fit. Has anyone here done this and shed any light as weather there is any interference?Thanks, Mark

MARKW8 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

What truck to tow a 7200# dry Toy Hauler"?

We are still considering the Lance 2612 Toy Hauler=dry weight 7200#, maximum GVWR 9,990#. We have a 2015 Ford F150 3.5L Ecoboost, 4 door, 4 WD, 5 1/2 foot short bed box, gearing 3:55, GVWR 7000#, Max tow capacity rated at 11,300#. Would like to hear ...

dean271 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Buddy is now driving a ticking time bomb

A friend of mine has a 2012 2500 HD Duramax 4x4.He filled it up the other day at a local gas station, then was driving around running errands, driving it to work, etc. I don't have all the details. Anyway, as he's driving, the truck sputters and di...

ib516 by Explorer II
  • 73 replies
  • 0 likes

Hot water question

OK: So DW wants the hot water to be alittle hotter....I have a Flagstaff microlite with a 6 gal. suburban hot water tank, I run it on elec/gas at the same time. the water needs to be hotter how can I do this??????????????

StarCraft Autumn Ridge to Launch Please explain.

We recently traded our 2013 StarCraft Autumn Ridge 278BH for a StarCraft Launch 26BHS. When I picked up the Launch it looked longer than my Autumn Ridge. When I measured it it was 26ft, so I thought it was just the different design, fiberglass outs...

QUESTION FOR LONG TT OWNERS

I am considering buying a Shadow Cruiser 313BHS with an overall length of 35'5". I have towed car haulers and a 24' hybrid camper borrowed from a friend but never anything nearly this long. My TV is an F250 CC with a short bed so the overall length o...

RDSR6 by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Tonneau Cover

Hi,Want to be able to fold up the tonneau cover or roll up the cover with fifth wheel attached,Makes me a little nervous with my pullrite hitch because of the long handle,What would be the best choice?I had a fold a cover on my other pickup & the pan...

Putting the kids on the floor???

We've really enjoyed our 15BH. It's tiny, and we haven't minded. Local weekends and short trips are fine. It was a little cramped for our 42 day trip this past summer, but not miserable.That said, we are ready to move up a bit in size. We really ...

tragusa3 by Explorer
  • 62 replies
  • 0 likes

Ford rear AC actuator obsolete part-Any other sources?

HelloIt seems the local dealership has finally figured out why the rear ac blows warm while the front blows cold. It only took 5 trips but who am I to complain lolThe part # comes out to F75Z19A522AA or F75Z-19A522-AA. Its listed on Tousley and other...

rowekmr by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Converter Replacement

Have a Carson Converter in the Jayco TC that is noisy and the push on push off switch quit working, would like to get one that charges the battery without burning it up, could I get some advice on a replacement or should I just replace the switch, he...