Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Yahoooo!! It's Home!

I picked it up on Saturday, drove home and spent the next two days cleaning it, moving my stuff in and then camping in it in the driveway! I love it!! No issues coming up the mountain in 100 degree heat. Calvin (the truck) handled it beautifully....

Slide outs

Just a quick question about slieds , are we supposed to grease them as a yearly maintenance? thx. sometimes on battery only back slide does'nt want to open

factory vs dealer vs loaded weights

We are now on our 3rd TT - 29' and 6800 lb GVWR. After having read a lot of threads and discussions on TT weights and what your TT ends up weighing after you have it all loaded up for camping, I decided it would be an interesting exercise to weigh e...

Nissan Armada owner, looking for opinions

I have a question for any Armada owners. Considering buying a new one and coming from a 2013 Dodge Durango w/ the Hemi. The Dodge has more HP and about the same TQ but Im down a bit on payload so need to upgrade and am just not a 'truck' guy. The Arm...

TT Exterior Door Leak - fixed with help from y'all

We came on here to search to how to remove and fix the rear door leaking problem. Thank you all for your help, plus the YouTube, plus of course, our adult grandson's muscles and skills.Our grandson came over to help DH to remove the door, re-align, ...

RoadXYZ by Explorer II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Broken Frame

Discovered today my passenger side frame rail Is fully severed. No idea how long it has been like that. Big TC's and rough roads don't mix well. Oh well, take it to a frame shop and splint it then sell the TC and get a small fiver.

Raften by Explorer
  • 83 replies
  • 0 likes

Generator storage in truck bed

We just bought 2 new powerhorse invertor generators and don't want to build anything for the back bumper for storage but would like to put them in the truck bed. Has anyone done that and if so how did you cover them to keep them protected from the e...

rvishome by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Pop Up

For those of you that own pop ups how do you like them?Pros- ConsThanksJust trying to get some feedback...

Best travel trailer for value?

Hi all, I am interested in purchasing a travel trailer which would be a max of 3578 pounds ( maximum towing for my 3.5 litre V6 sante fe) . I am from the United Kingdom so not familiar with the brands in North America .Ideally I would like one which ...

Lost outside fridge access door and frame

I just lost the outside access/sevice door to my fridge. The framing for it went with it. I was driving N on I 89 in the down pour. Everything was OK before I left. By the time I stopped at McDonalds for a break on Rt 11 shortly after crossing I 87 t...

Majku by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Sunnybrook vin number

I have a SunnyBrook travel trailer and i am looking for the vin number so i can buy parts for it and fix it up. Any and all help would be a huge help.

BamaDre by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Electrical Experts Please

A trailer we are considering is pre-wired for two A/C units, but it only has one. It is listed as 50 amp.Would this mean that there is more amperage available for general use?For example, in our 30 amp trailer we cannot run the A/C and the microwave ...

Air in Water Lines

I need some advise on ways to find an air leak in fresh water lines. One dealer replaced the pump filter which didn't help. Another replaced the pump which also didn't help and they put my original one back in. Somehow I need to pressurize the system...

JoeVita by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Installing microwave in Northern Lite 10-2 CD

In a previous thread I was looking for a microwave to fit in the overhead cabinet of our "new" 2002 Northern Lite 10-2 CD. The cabinet opening is 9.75 high and the height of the microwave that we bought (GE JE740DRWW) is 10.00. So how did I get it in...

What can I safely tow?

TRUCK: 1997 F-250 Heavy Duty 7.3L Powerstroke 4x4.There seems to be lots of detailed information about weight (dry v. loaded, what the truck's rated at, etc). According to Ford, provided I'm reading the document right, the GCWR for a 1997 4x4 manual ...