Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

FURNACE PROBLEM

Hi, I have a 2015 Keystone Bullet with an Atwood (AFMD30121) furnace. It worked fine, then through the night stopped working...the blower kicks on for 30sec then shuts off with no ignition. The circuit board blinks with a code stating it’s an Air flo...

Toilet Mold

Are any of you in the southeast having trouble with mold growing in your toilet this year? We bought our '95 TT in '13, and it has sat every spring, summer, and fall with 2"-3" of water in the bowl for obvious reasons. We've never had a mold problem,...

TT Tires

I just ordered tires for my TT from Americas Tires. I went from 205x75 15 to a 225x75 Goodyear Indurance. 10 ply. How have they held up for the people that have bought them? $708.00 out the door but they had to order them. I asked for DOT on the tire...

removing silicone from Fiberglass

Just got a older Bigfoot 10.6 with custom utility service body and couldn't be happier, although both need a lot of work. The previous owner used huge amount of 100 year silicone to attach the bigfoot to the service body (not sure why) as it is also ...

TCdude by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Are C

After responding to some 20 listings on Craigslist, most didn't respond, and the ones who did were scams. Is Craigslist not a good place to shop PUPs? Do I just need to raise my price point (I was looking only at $3000 or less)? Is there a more re...

Utility Bed Tie Downs....???

Hi All!Thinking of getting a chassis cab truck from one of the big three. I’ve shopped some very nice aluminum utility beds that would accommodate my TC. My question is, how in the heck do you tie it down?Or is the best option to put it on an alumi...

egarant by Explorer III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Question for Super Duty Owners with Jump Seat

I'm getting ready to swap out my center console for a jump seat to accomodate all six of us for our road trip. I already have a jump seat from a 2018 to 2020 Super Duty truck. I purchased this seat. The seat arrived and it looks like it is supposed t...

adamis by Nomad II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Airbag Inflation Systems

I've had several trucks with suspension airbags over the years, and my last two setups used the wireless systems which were a nice "upgrade" in terms of the installation. For this truck I'm considering an automatic leveling setup, such as the Airlift...

TWZMYJP by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Gear Oil For 2011 F250

I'm going to change the gear oil in my 2011 F250 that has an electronic differential lock. Will this do the job or do I need something with a friction modifier? It calls for a Motocraft synthetic oil but I have no idea if it has a friction modifier...

danrclem by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

finally

booked a weekend at the local provincial park coming up start of july. Hopefully we can finally get the season rolling since the first 2 trips of the year got cancelled on account of the rona.have another 2 weeks after that. now to fill the rest of t...

Jebby14 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tie-downs -- how tight?

I think my front tie-downs are too tight. But it's just a gut-level thing. How do I tell?One of them has a bulge in the barrel. What might that be?

I almost cheated on my truck yesterday.

A used car lot I go by most every day has the prettiest little electric blue 2004 GMC 2500 short bed crew cab 4wd Duramax 1 owner spotless truck I've ever seen.I turned around to check it out. Guy wasn't open yet so I didn't have to play that game. T...

bucky by Explorer II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes