Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

City Water Filling Fresh Water Tank

I got my camper out of storage today and de-winterized it. When I hook the water hose to the inlet valve and turn the valve to the city side it will allow water to by-pass and go into my fresh water tank.When I turned off the water and turned on the...

dthfsa by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Bed and canvas questions please help

The first thing I notice when it's time to come home after a camping trip is the foldable mattress is moist on the bottom. Or damp . Moist/damp is this normal with these beds ? Is their a way to prevent it ? To be clear I mean the underside of mattre...

KZ Connect Lite C201QB quality and service

My wife and I are seniors and are considering the purchase of a new KZ Connect Lite C201QB TT, and are looking for feedback about the quality and durability of this line of trailers. Our main reason for this choice is that it is 7.5 ft wide and one ...

Ian10965 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Ford 6.2 F-350 4.3 rear end

Would like to buy a 2017 6.2 F350 lariat with the 4.3 rear end. The 4.3 rear end is hard to find though. If a person calls Ford up are they able to track the trucks with the 4.3 rear ends to the dealers and let you know any locations?

v2k by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Trailer Width - Pros and Cons

I'm shopping for a travel trailer that I can tow with the Toyota Highlander which just has standard side mirrors. I'm seeing widths from 90 inches to 102 inches. I'm concerned if I go too wide I'll need to use side mirror extenders which I'd prefer...

2010 Forest River R-Pod RP-172

Came across this camper in our town and was looking for tips to keep in mind when looking at it as to what to watch out for and what questions to ask the current owner. Newbie, haven't camped for years but think its better to buy used due to overall ...

06honda by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

understanding weight

Hello all, i'm new to having a pop up. So i'm sorry in advance for the noob question. But regarding weight, as i understand so far, my little metal plate on my pop up says 1963 lbs. So that's dry weight off of the assembly line, right? I forgot to ...

Dagz45 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Another question

2010 Coleman Yume, just bought it, posted a little while ago about wet canvas and already have another question. On the interior facing the front bunk on the right side under the valance are three, what I would call cargo strap clips, what are they f...

KZ Spree, 2007 opinions?

got a chance on a 2007 kz spree 260 rbs at a really good price to minor damage in the bottom of a side wall(small crack) that I can repair easilyopinions on this make would be appreciated

Did you get Torklift newsletter?

They made several articles, but THIS ONE IS ABOUT DAMAGE TO TRUCK BED due to bed-mounted tie-downs. I know frame mounted tie-downs are superior and I never had bed-mounted, but they claim to repair $5000 worth of damages to the bed. From what I know,...

Kayteg1 by Explorer II
  • 49 replies
  • 0 likes

Old floor plan

We used to have a front kitchen rear bed room floor plan travel trailer.....I wonder why they quit making those ??

HAPPIJAC Wireless Remote Problem

I am having an issue with my HappiJac wireless remote. The green light will not go off and if the main board has power to it all 4 jacks start to raise the camper. Only way to stop this is to pull the batteries in the remote or unplug the power from ...

JerBear by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

6v battery fail

My last set of 6v batteries lasted me 6 years and were still working good when I sold the camper. (they came from the dealer when I bought the camper) Year and a half ago I bought a new 28 foot TT and it came with 2 6v 220 batteries. The first yea...