Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Duramax Suburban HD

Ok, I'm drooling....over 4,000-lb payload.Sure, take the sticker price, plus the cost of the conversion, and you're probably right around $100k, but dang what an awesome TV this would be.CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO

Diddums trussed roof and painting,

Diddums has been sitting the barn for a few years, thanks to to surgeries, new businesses and basic life events.Found some yearning to get to working on him again this summer...IF you'd like to see where this started 2011, it's been an adventure.Didd...

St George Utah campgrounds

Looking for recommendations for campgrounds in the St George Ut area. Planning on a week or two in Jan or Feb. I'd like to winter there but family commitments prevent that for the time being. Surrounding area is fine also. Mesquite? Overton? I'd like...

jimlj by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is My Antenna?

On my last camping trip, the FM wasn't coming in well, so I thought maybe the antenna needed extended or was laid back too far. I walked around and did not see it from the ground, so I pulled out the ladder and found that there is no antenna. I then...

Cool Ford truck

http://www.pickuptrucks.com/Can't figure out how to get a link for the video, so just scroll down and click on the video.

natural gas propane conversion ?

My Sister in law just bought at new TT that she will be living in. only 2 propane tanks in the front. Doesnt last very long. what about converting to natural gas? she does have natural gas on the property.

David0725 by Explorer II
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes

fitting 2001 Northern Lite on 2015 F350 Super Duty

Probably old topic but looking for guidance. My 2001 Northlite 10.2 is coming off my '96 7.3 and on to a new to me 2015 Ford Super Duty. Basic measurement indicates the bed is going to have a lift? I would like any comments on this issue or some d...

ntlost by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

New to me Trailer and some mods

Hello,New to the forum. Now that I've retired I decided to get back into some part time camping. I recently purchased a used 28' GulfStream Innsbruck and have been working on it the past month. Of course I've had to buy the usual things to stock the ...

TPO Roofs

Got a quick question which I believe I already know the answer to but some of you have more experience with TPO roofs because you have them on your camper.Went to look at the Grand Design 2150 yesterday. After looking it over I climbed the ladder on ...

tnrv_er by Explorer II
  • 67 replies
  • 0 likes

Rewiring trailer brakes, best place to ground them?

Issues with the trailer brakes, going to rewire.4 drums. Original setup has a set of two wires running to each drum.Going to run one Marine grade coated wires for 2 drums, instead of all 4.My question is where is the best place to ground all the drum...

Big Popups? HW296 Alternatives?

We are looking to get a popup for our family of 6 for local travel and are currently looking at the Rockwood HW296, but i am not a fan of Berkshire Hathaway products. Does anyone know of any other big pop ups available? Thanks!Mike

P12 by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

2004 Suburban Reality Check

I own a 2004 Suburban 2500 with the 8.1 gas engine, tow package with all the additional coolers for oil, power steering and transmission. It has the heavy duty 4-speed 4L85E automatic transmission, the 4.10 POSITRACTION rear diff. Also has the AutoRi...

Is there a smoother ride

I am looking at purchasing a 17-19 ft trailer. My question is this: Would a duel axle system (rather than single axle)offer a smoother ride on the road? Txs

McFez by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Really Important truck features. :-)

A totally silly, but all too real topic as we are looking at a new pick 'em up next year. Plus it's a slow thanksgiving. Having the Ford vs Dodge discussion in my head. Solid axle only please and thanks. Both great trucks. Both will do what we need. ...

PDX_Zs by Explorer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes