Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Turbo or supercharge and NA has engine

Fellow gearheads good morning, had a discussion with a coworker about turbo charging or supercharging an GM 6.0, Ford 6.2 or Ram 6.4. This is not a you need a diesel or buy a diesel question. Just your thoughts on what option would you chose on a 3/4...

kw_00 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

loud refrigerator

We just purchased a Grand Design Imagine 2150RB. We love the layout and etc. but we do have one issue. The fridge is loud. I think it has something to do with the cooling of the motor that makes the noise? It will cycle on for about 20 minutes to hal...

2006 Smokey by Sunray

This is my first camper. I am looking for help with a few things. The first is locating any manuals or documentation on this Trailer. Second thing is a bit harder. I don't know how the electrical systems are setup on this camper but here is the issue...

Tongue weight with weight distribution hitch...

Before heading out on our first trip with our TT, we took a trip to the scales. Here are the numbers.With everything hooked up:Steer axle - 3420 lbsDrive axle - 3780 lbsTrailer axle - 4840 lbsTotal - 12040 lbsJust the Toyota S equoia and everyone in:...

oyarsa by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Help a newb shop.

Hi. Steve from Hailey, Idaho, which is near Sun Valley. Starting a process of shopping. I want to upgrade from car/tent camping towing out boat with a Suburban to a Truck Camper that will fit within a long bed, as I get also my first pick up. I a...

Anyone have a 7.3L close to me?

I have 3 brand new official Ford oil filters left over from the 7.3L that I no longer own. I'd rather give them away than throw them in the trash. Contact me if you want them.

Towing with a older truck

Okay so here it goes I’m towing with a 2001 Chevy Silverado 1500 extended cab. It’s got the 4800 v8 auto it’s rated to tow up to 6,000 pounds and our camper is below that rating loaded up and ready to hit the road. My question is, are there any preca...

New brakes and shocks for the F150

Well, I started getting the old "brake shake" on the front end of my 13 F150.. Got 54,000 miles out of the OEM brakes..So, found these Power Stop K6268-36 Front & Rear Z36 Truck and Tow Brake Kit on Amazon and decided to swap them out..Then, I felt t...

MitchF150 by Explorer III
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

battery

I live in la Pine OR about 40 miles south of Bend OR and I get snow and below freezing temperatures, but no constant. I am storing my TT on site and under a large carport area enclosed on 3 sides, but not the front. I have electric power to plug it i...

Leave TT plugged in or remove battery?

In the past I've always removed the battery from our TT and put inside on a battery tender. Can I just leave the TT plugged in all winter to our RV outlet or is it best to remove? I assume being plugged in will keep it charged. Any issues keeping...

mleekamp by Explorer
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes

Which one

Looking at the Arctic Fox 32A, Grand Design 297rsts, Imagine 2950rl or 2970rl. The Fox has a bigger fridge, heavier, more storage and possibly larger price tag. The 297 has outdoor kitchen and tv which doesn't matter, They all are about same length ...

Car jerks when letting off brake

We are heading on our maiden voyage!I have a 2012 Toyota Sequioa pulling a 2017 Bullet 247BHSWE. I of course have a brake controller installed, but I'm struggling with getting it properly adjusted. The car is jerking a lot when I let off the breaks. ...

oyarsa by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes