Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Caborca to pp

Has anybody traveled this route lately? What was the road condition? Any information would be appreciated

Dash cams

A friend of ours who lives in Mexico has been running with a dash cam for several years. They are cheap to buy and a good thing to have when you are in the right. This is an e-mail we received the other day and I thought it might give a few people pa...

Easy Route from Canyonville Oregon to Austin Texas

We fell upon some illness here after we traveled to Oregon from CA and need to drive to Austin Texas. We are in a Class A RV and need assistance in a route to Texas. If anyone can assist, we'd appreciate it. Is there any way to avoid the Siskiyou Sum...

Mac964 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CA to Iowa

In June I will be heading to north central Iowa from the Salinas area of CA. I would like to take one route to and another from.I realize that highways 80 and 90 are the big highways. I plan to stop near Lincoln, Ne.b to visit with some friends. A...

Lukeville border crossing

OK.....first timer here. We came down thru Nogales but have decided to go back thru LukevilleAs I understand...we turn our TIPS in at Caborca area?...do we return our FMM's there too or do we push forward to 26K?( as I have read before) and do the th...

Cal coast

Planning a trip from bc down i5 -exit west past Stockton through pacheo pass connect to Gilroy then Rv at coyote canyon Rv resort outside San Jose (or the Koa in Watsonville but we love quiet at night so not sure). We will use this as a base to leave...

San Franisco Bay to Post Falls Idaho in April

Planning a trip to Post Falls Idaho in April over our son's Spring Break. Live in San Francisco Bay Area and planning on taking I5 to 97 to 84 to 395 to 90 and into Post Falls. Looking for any recommendations on camp sites and road conditions, what t...

ADUANA/Banjercito Vehicle Documents Required?

PLEASE KEEP THIS ON TOPIC, I BEG YOU...Recent experiences at any Mexican POE for vehicle TIP.What vehicle documents did Banjercito DEMAND (requirement) to see when obtaining a Temporary Vehicle Importation Permit.In Specific: Has anyone used a STATE ...

Charleston up the coast?

I'm planning to leave James Island County Park, get on US-17 going across the peninsula and up to Huntington Beach SP. Although I definitely don't like much traffic I'll be starting at 10 a.m. and I don't see any other feasible way to do it. Opinion...

Crossing South @ Adventure Travel show in CA Mar. 29-30

Copied this from a post by Whale-ista on the BajaNomad Forum site:"Crossing South with Jorge Meraz: You've Never Seen This Mexico BeforeJorge Meraz, Host/Director, Crossing South, Popular Travel Series on KPBS San DiegoHost and director of the popula...

rocmoc by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes