Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Trans Canada Highway from Ontario to BC

We live in Northern Virginia and would like to begin to plan a trip to the west starting in May of 2014. However, we are more than apprehensive about driving through the US’s Tornado Alley at that time of year. How practical would it be to head up ...

Malmstrom AFB to Glacier Natl Park - St Mary's

Looking at the map, it looks like I could head up I-15 for a ways before cutting over west but on which road - 2? Or would I be just as well off by heading up US-89 when leaving Great Falls?I have used Microsoft Streets and Trips to map it a couple ...

Route to Jordanelle State Park Utah

We are planning on visiting Jordanelle State Park on September 7 and 8 of this year. We are planning on leaving Highway I15 coming from the north at Riverdale and carrying on to the south east and south to Jordanelle State Park.By the look of the con...

morley by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hwy 37 closed

Hwy 37 closed 80k north of Dease Lake, flooding everyone advised to use Alaska Hwy untill further notice, more rain on the way making it worse.

Route Rochester SE MN to Duluth/Grand Marais

Going to be traveling from Rochester, MN to Two Harbors and Grand Marais. Not looking forward to driving thru the Minneapolis/St.Paul area. Any recommended routes or places to avoid. Also what are some good destinations?

mojoroo by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Jacksonville Fl to Toledo Ohio

One way takes me up I95 to I26. Then over on I40 to Knoxville picking up I75. This takes me through Cincinnati. The other way takes me I95 to I26. Then I77 up to Columbus Ohio where I pick up I70 over to I75, missing Cincinnati. The Cincinnati wa...

JOMO by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Wanted: CA 190 information

Anyone have good information on CA 190 between Lone Pine/Bishop to Death Valley?I have a 35' DP with Wrangler toad. Not afraid of twisty roads but don't like too steep hills going down.Thanks.

Access to Tenacatita beach reopened

I would say that the free beach would now be accessible because it in the ejitohttp://www.theguadalajarareporter.com/news/news/pacific-coast/42192-access-reopens-to-disputed-tenacatita-beach

Upstate NY to Pelham Manor, NY then to Dover, DE

We are towing TT from Syracuse to Pelham Manor via !87, Tappanzee Bridge. In a car we take Cross County to the Hutchinson Parkway. Don't know if we can legally tow TT on Parkways. We then leave for Dover Speedway. Not sure the best way to get to get ...

Sad News

RV RolloverSad story coming in from my neck of the woods. Condolences to the family.BTC

weasel4 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Boise, ID to Mackey, ID

Thinking of taking hwy 84 south from Boise, ID to hwy 20 east past Craters of the Moon national park and then north on hwy 93 to Mackey, ID. We have a 37 ft Gas MH with toad. Is this a pretty easy drive or are there some steep grades? From the m...

Diesel Fuel: Hwy 64 in North Carolina

I am making my first trip to camp at Cape Hatteras, NC in the near future and am planning out my route and fuel stops with a crew cab pickup and 35' travel trailer. Once I get outside of Raleigh it looks like I will be on Hwy 64 until I get to the i...

NCSTATE by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Eastern Canadian Provinces suggestions please

We're in the planning stages of our next RV trip. We will be leaving Toronto travelling to the east coast including Newfoundland. We will return through the U.S. Any suggestions of places to see & campgrounds would be greatly appreciated. We will be ...

Jackson to Biloxi or Mobile

In trying to avoid I-10 through Louisiana it looks like I-20 is a good alternative. Then I need to get from Jackson, MS, down to Mobile, AL, towing a 39' 5er. What do you think of 49 through Hattiesburg? Then continue on 49 to Biloxi or take 98 to...

Natchez Trace

Interested in traveling from Ohio to New Orleans this fall. Have a 37' fifth wheel and was curious if the Natchez Trace is doable with a large rig. What section is the most interesting as I doubt we would go the entire parkway?