Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Falken R52 HD light truck tires

www.sears.com/falken-r52-heavy-duty-1245-75r16-light-truck-tire/p-09551378000P?Has anyone had experience with these tires? The Falken page list them at 51 pounds which is on a par with both the R250's and Ribs. I know they aren't full steel but wou...

heater problem

I am having a problem with my heater. It fires up when I turn it on but then kicks off before it reaches temperature then it try for fire up again but no fire then kicks off and then has to be reset, I'm not sure why it doesn't get spark after the in...

Running load range C and D on toy hauler

You guys were a great help with my battery question, now I have a question on tires.2003 16' Carson Funrunner dual axle.I had 2 tires in need or replacement, the other 2 were recently replaced. It had 225/75/15 Load Range C.I bought 2 TowMaster Load ...

Add a 3.6 Onan Generator LP or Diesel?

Hi Friends,Well,we just got ourselves a nice used 5th wheel Arctic Fox M27-5L Length 27'. I am considering about having a generator installed or perhaps Solar panels might be a more practical addition. Any suggestions will be appreciated.Kind regards...

more storage

this is what is behind door # 1.above microwave, removed panel, and built two doors. nice storagehttp://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu227/bgb2001bbaker2001/5th%20wheel%20remodel/microwave_zpsruar9siq.jpghttp://s650.photobucket.com/user/bgb2001bbake...

Does this sound right?

I had a new motor put in for my landing jacks on my 5er. Before I had a 30 amp fuse. They said they put in a larger motor and now requires a 40 amp fuse? I am confused?Thanksbruce

I want One

this might turn some headscould I pull behind my 5ernow this could be considered a Smoking Gun

Grand Design toyhauler

Looking at the grand design 348M. Any feed back on one of these or similar Grand design? I have an attitude on order since Oct and now they are saying Feb. Was supposed to be here now, and I am tired of the delays. I am aware this G.S. is step up, an...

MrHavasu by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

New pin box...

Toying around with the idea of getting a new pin box for our 5er. It tows really well now but I do get some chucking on concrete interstates. Just looking to improve the ride a little. I am torn between the Trail-Air Rota-flex and the Mor-ryde. Which...

mach8274 by Explorer
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Questions for a Potential New Tow Vehicle

When I had our current tow vehicle built I ordered Dual 150amp alternators. We are thinking about a new tow vehicle and I have the option for the same dual alternators of 1 250amp alternator. Which is better for 5th wheeling and why?Also I have the...

rkassl by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

total newb looking for advice

Just thought i would do a quick intro and ask for some advice or a push in the right direction. I am in the market for a camper. i have a 03 f250 diesel I am leaning towards a 5th wheel. It will be my wife and and two kids 10 and 8 using it. i don't ...

glendale by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

SRW 3500 2WD vs 4WD

Deciding if I should purchase a 2WD or 4WD SWR 3500 but need a little advice from those of you who have a 2WD or have had both. Total 5th wheel weight loaded is around 13,500 so do not need a dually and the SWR fits in my garage The other factor is ...

pjberny5 by Explorer
  • 83 replies
  • 0 likes

front jacks

Does anyone know what brand to replace a broken jack with on a keystone montana 3475rl. thank you

RV selling-pricing questions

I have a new Kropf Park Model on order. I have not yet been given a firm delivery date.The dealer I bought the Park Model from sells mostly Park Models and he was not interested in taking my unit for a trade. So I plan to sell my unit outright. I wan...

Moving from Short bed to Long be tow vwhicle.

After 10 years of very successful towing our 5th wheel with a short bed truck with a Pullrite slider hitch we are getting a full bed and staying with Pullrite but not their slider it will be a Super 5th 20K.Couple questions will my backing up be diff...

rkassl by Explorer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes