RV Tips & Tricks
Looking for advice before your next adventure? Look no further.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

ReadyBrake or Blue Ox AutoStop?

I'm in the process of shopping for a tow setup for my 2013 Ford Fiesta, looking at tow bars and brake systems. I've been looking at both the ReadyBrake and Blue Ox's AutoStop. Amazon lists the Blue Ox Alpha tow bar with AutoStop for $655 (but out o...

ezgoin by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Portable Quiet Generators - Yep again

I realize Hondas are the best and the quietest. However, for the VERY FEW times we are off grid and need to use a generator, we don't want to spend the money on a Honda or Yamaha. If those who don't have a Honda or Yamaha could pipe in and add thei...

twins89 by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding a washer to my Equalizer

Hey folks,I am not fond of the setup of my Equalizer brandh WDH from the dealer. The bars are nowhere near parallel, in fact they are probably 3" or moer out. According to my recent trip to the CAT Scales they are doing their job, but I want to get t...

uintafly by Explorer
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes

EAZ Lift weight distribution

Hello everyone, we have ordered our TT (2014 fun finder 265rbss) and it will arrive in 7-9 weeks. The dealer said they install EAZ-Lift WD, I've never heard of this WD so I'm looking for feedback from those in the know. I have done research on other...

Shayne_k by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

pretty good deal on propane

Don't know if it is Nationwide but Walmart in our area has: Propane and tank for 46.82 and you get a 25.00 WM gift cardPropane exchange 18.92 and you get a 10.00 WM gift cardunfortunately I don't need propane right now but seems like a deal

Dicor products compatabilty HELP

I need some input - seems like I am opening a can of worms here We recently purchased a used 2007 Cardinal 37' fifth wheel that we are going to full time in for a few years to take a break from the brick and mortar home. The fifth came from a dealer ...

Current cost of RV lots in AZ

Anyone have an idea of what RV lots are selling for in places like Quartzsite, Yuma, Bouse, Gila Bend, Ajo, or any other AZ desert area with "excellent" ATV riding? May even consider an annual rent in an established park, IF we can find a good one. ...

axle hardware question

so i am lowering the bed of my trailer by putting the axle over spring. i wanted to update the hardware and beef it up if possible. i went to croft trailer and they didnt have the exact u-bolt and plates i needed but did have some that were pretty cl...

NM heavy motorhome license fee

I have searched through the posts every way I can think of and cannot find my answer of what is the cost to license an RV in New Mexico. :h I have a 33,860 GVWR motorhome that I purchased in 2015. I am planning on purchasing a home in NM but am tryi...

adding a trike to the mix

We have a 29ft B+ we have enjoyed for short trips. In a yearr or so we are planning to go coast to coast. Problem as I see it is our Rvision is powered by a Chevy 8. We are concerned about towing anything substantial up &down mountains. Plus, DH ...

charming by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes