Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

OEM Wheels Rating

I have a 2011 Ford F350. The tires on it are E and rated for a max of 3650 lbs. Trying to figure out the max rating for the wheels. Anybody know where to find that information? I have been unsuccessful so far online.Thanks, Marty.

Add an air conditioner

OK, I've seen some threads on adding a new AC unit to the front of the 5th wheel. I know some units are pre wired at the factory, but I'm pretty sure mine is not(I will check this weekend). I think I have read some conversations about adding a 13,500...

Turn off auto defrost?

I have a 10.1 Whirlpool residential refrigerator. Is there a way to disable the defrost mode temporary?

ronmc by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Norcold 1200 Muffin Fans

I had the recall for the heat sensor done in 2011 to my Norcold 1200LRIM . Since then I have had cooling issues in hot climates as many have. Not at the time being that familiar with my fridge, I did not know I could hear the fans run from inside the...

Smarter Tools Inverter Generator at Costco?

This evening I was at costco and strolled down the generator aisle - expecting to see a Champion generator - which I did - but also was another generator.Smarter Tools was the brand name with a "Yamaha" engine driving the 2000W surge/1600w continuous...

jodeb720 by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Dometic Fridge Not Cold On Gas

I have an old dometic that works well on electric but not on gas. I was just dry camping for 3 days. The fridge did not get cold, the freezer probably held about 40 degrees, the fridge was warm, the pilot stayed lit and the chimney was hot, and the p...

dano73 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

frig temp adjustment.

I have a frig in my TT, don't ask if it's domectic or Norco or what, I don't remember but it has the temp adjustment on the panel out side above the door. it also has the sliding plastic with the wire on the frig fin right side. do I put the plastic...

old_guy by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Norcold Refrigerator Door Hinge/Bracket issue

We have a 2013 Komfort, and we have had the bottom bracket on the door crack twice. The first time replaced under warranty, but this time it is now out of warranty as we have had our unit over 1 year. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a lon...

LP Generator vs Diesel Generator

Looking to down size to a Class B+, only ever had was gas generator both on my RV and at home. What are the pros and cons of each? The Diesel gen set is extra money. Unit is on a Sprinter.KC

AAFD by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Generator Problems

I have a Generac NP-50G generator that starts and runs good. The problems i have is it's not powering up when i put a load on it. The AC fan will run and the microwave turns on but when i turn the AC to cool it turns off all power. I had my wife ...

griffis5 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

City water inlet

Help please!Today my city water inlet Has decided to fill and overflow my fresh water holding tank??? Haven't changed anything it's did it on its on. What do I do to fix this?CJ

cjlloyd by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

water pooling on my slideout awning

Is there anything I can buy or make to get the water to run off of my slideout awnings? The larger one over the living room slide want to hold water all the time and I need a way to keep it from pooling.

jlscjs by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

2 dead 120v outlets

Need some help here. 1990 Coachman 5th wheel. Doing some renovations I unhooked all 3 of my 120v outlets. Completed the work hooked the outlets back up and only one of them work. the 2 that don't are connected and on the same wall. All 3 are on the s...