Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

2015 Forest River Sunseeker 3170DS Bunkhouse

What about this one? Is it worth buying?Selling Price: $64,900Location: MT PLEASANT, SCVin: 1FDXE4FSXEDA82959Stock Number: MHRV10219Year: 2015Make: FOREST RIVERModel: SUNSEEKER 3170DS BUNKHOUSECondition: USEDColor: OTHERBody Style: CLASS CMileage: 25...

Awning question-- getting wet when stored

Our 07 Fleetwood Orbit has an awning that tends to get wet inside, even when it is rolled up and not in use. The fabric winds up in such a way that I would think the water would run off and not get inside, but that is not the case. When we closed it,...

Eating out

So we just went on our first week long camping trip with the family to a new camping "resort" in the area. Loved it, the place was magnificent!We packed our travel trailer full of food and snacks, yet we ended up buying food at either the grill at t...

sac89 by Explorer
  • 49 replies
  • 0 likes

Towing Speed / RPM dilemma

Bought a TT, and I can't find my happy speed. Here are the paticulars2002 Chev 1500HD 6.0l, 4 speed auto 3.73 rear end2016 Heritage Glen 29BH ~7500lbs loadedOn the interstate, if I'm running 65, I'm only turning 2000 rpm, in 4th gear, and it wants to...

wowens79 by Explorer III
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

19 year old TV

Not sure if this is where I would post this question. I am picking up my 2017 GD Reflection 303 RLS next Saturday and I'm preparing for my retirement in a few years. My truck is in almost mint condition and I plan to keep it with some minor mods in t...

SB TC made to fit a LB

Was messing with my TC today and looking at the wings and rear storage compartments and wondered, anyone ever cut it all out to fit a long bed? Now, I'm far off from a new truck, and honestly love the room of my mega so much I'd most likely buy anot...

Vinsil by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Need expert advice

This isn't strictly on topic but my wife's car has a bad master cylinder. Not a problem I thought so I bought a replacement and a Harbor Freight pressure bleed system. Only two nuts and a couple tubes to be removed. OK bolt number one came right off ...

agesilaus by Explorer III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Truck and camper roll-over?

I have a 06 dodge 2500 CTD crew cab long bed, Lance 10'8 camper and tow a 18' open bow boat, use a super hitch and extension. My question is when for example at a boat launch staging area and on a grade is it likely to roll over the truck and camper....

New Cruiser MPG 2400BH battery draw issues...

So we recently purchased a new 2016 Cruiser MPG 2400BH trailer...... And the fun begins, first day home and the batteries are so low that the awning will barely move. Figuring that the dealership forgot to charge the new dual 6v 210ah Interstate batt...

mikakuja by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

towing an expedition trailer behind a TC?

I'm interested in doing some semi long term boondocking. I wasn't much looking at truck campers because I'm a full timer and I thought they only had so much space and tankage. I've seen some pics and youtube videos though that have made me think a TC...

Not today

Not today but all week it seemed like. On Tuesday I decided to de-winterize the rig. I thought about two hours then onto the next project. Now when I flush I usually just fill the tank and go from there. This day I decided to you the city hook-up, I ...

narcodog by Explorer II
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Spare Leaf Spring

On our last trip I busted a leaf spring while under warranty. Lippert sent me two new springs (for front axle) and a mobile tech to install them. Since getting home I've replaced all 4 #2200 springs with new #2500 springs and a MORyde wet bolt and ...

Age of trailer tires?

I received the following response from Maxxis regarding my question about what would be a reasonable date stamped on a new tire purchase.Thank you for your request. If you buy the ST trailer tire directly from our e-store, we provide tires that are ...

beeser by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes