Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Cummins 6.7 mileage

What type of fuel mileage are you all getting with your Cummins and does it help adding cetane boost. I'm averaging 15 MPGs in mixed driving but I drive it pretty hard off the lights. :B Towing I'm getting around 10.5 to 11 on the interstate with ...

parrallel batteries for solar setup

I purchased a 100 watt solar kit so I don't have to run my generator so often. It says make sure your batteries are in parallel configuration with pos to pos and neg to neg. My batteries are not currently set up this way. They came from the factor...

Cancelling Extended Warranties in Canada

Hello I am new to forums and bought a travel trailer in Sept. 2013. My wife and I decided to purchase extended warranty provided through SAL insurance company. Recently we saw another TT with the perfect floor plan for us and decided to sell or trade...

Jettac by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

EDPM roof seal-coat

I have a 2003 27 Keystone Outback with EDPM roof. I is still in fair condition, no apparent leaks, but I have read here, that the roof needs attention about every 10 years, and mine is overdue. What is the recommended product to prepare for the EDP...

better truck brakes?

Has anyone upgraded their truck brakes in a way that gave a big improvement or longer life?It seems that I have another warped rotor after only about 10K miles. so I'm wondering about the possibility of heavier duty components that might also improve...

rwiegand by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone tried the Ram air ride yet on a 3500/TC combo?

I know this has been posted, but that thread is pretty long. Ordering a new truck and just wondering if anyone has this set up yet.The problem is it going into protection mode, but it also seems like add a leafs could be added to the minimal leaves ...

hbski by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Need a different TV, please don't throw popcorn!

Current TV is a '09 Nissan Titan which was fine for the old 18' TT, but last spring we bought a 21' TH. Depending on how I load I'm either right at, or a couple hundred over, my GVWR Hills and/or a head wind make it work pretty hard and shift frequen...

Taurus18 by Explorer
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes

Water system issue

Hello, everyone!I am new to this forum, but wanter first of all to say thank you for all the info that you guys share here!I have a question, may be someone can help. We have Avenger travel trailer. It's 4 years old, parked on seasonal campground. La...

GinkaK by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

WD Needed?

So my wife and I became camper people about a month after I purchased my 2104 Regular Cab Silverado. Our 'yellow sticker' camper weight is 7800 so even loaded I was well withing my trucks specifications of 9100 with a WD hitch (I borrowed one). The...

hbrady by Explorer
  • 39 replies
  • 0 likes