Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Exterior Stove Vent Replacement Artic Fox 990

Evidently I've been down to many narrow brush and tree lined roads because during my fall camper inspection, in preparation for the winter camping season here in the desert, I noticed my exterior stove vent was cracked and looking inside I also noted...

A New Old TC for Hunting

Well, setting up, taking down, and packing up a wall tent camp by myself just got to be little too much for this old phart. The wife suggested I get a camper for hunting. Mentioning this to my hunting partner, he said his dad's friend had one for sal...

Rockwood TT

Anybody install home entertainment systems in their trailers? Not the rv grade stuff. I have a jenson head unit with concertone speakers, but have seen Yamaha and Kenwood surround systems installed in rvs in pictures. Anybody on here done this upgra...

Larger tires on F350

I'm thinking about replacing my stock 275/70/18 tires with 285/75/18 Toyo AT II tires...has anyone else put this size on their Ford (2012 F350 6.7 diesel)??Thanks, Larry

kopy_kat by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

My new GMC

I brought home a new 2015 GMC 2500hd this weekend. SLT, pretty well loaded and GORGEOUS! I love this thing! Traded in a '13 GMC that was an excellent truck, just boring. I never fell in love with it. I just had my hitch installed and couldn't wait...

mamasmax by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

What can you tow with a 2010 Dodge Ram Hemi

My friend has recently upgraded her TV from a 2000 S-10 Jimmy to a 2010 Ram 1500 Hemi,with an extended cab and a 6 foot box . When towing her Coleman popup( weight 2200lb) The jimmy had to work at it. The Ram handles the pop up with no issues.Now she...

Do You Know Height of Your Trailer?

My brother-in-law showed me a web site that has clips of vehicles passing under a train trestle that is 11'8". I only know the approximate height of my rig and need to measure it when I get it out of storage in the spring. Just thought I would post t...

Timbrens, Stable Loads or both??

My '13 Ram quad cab dually 3500 4x4 handles my NL pretty well until I have a full fresh water tank and half full or better gray and balck water tanks. Then she gets a little roly poly particularily at slower speeds. So by TC brethren, would you add...

Mattyd by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Dexter axel brake up grade

We have a large teardrop trailer,(I know kind of an oxymoron), and the TV is a Subaru Outback 3.6L H6. The tear has 7" brakes on a Dexter axle. Dexter says there is no way to upgrade to 10" brakes. Plans for next summer will include perhaps a trip to...

ram load leveling suspension question?

Went to a dodge dealer the other day and talked to the commercial truck manager and we sat down and built a 2016 ram 2500 c.c diesel we didnt order just built it to see options /choices, got to the load leveling suspension option i know what it i...

Vinyl Seats

Im starting to look for a new truck as my current ram 1500 just isnt going to work for out growing family anymore. Im wondering if anyone has extended experience with vinyl seats and any tearing or cracking over time. I live in the hudson valley in...