Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

KZ Spree exterior floor

Can the exterior bottom of our 2016 KZ Spree 328ik with the darco moisture barrier be coated with something for extra protection? There is about a foot wide strip all the way down both sides outside the main frame of the trailer and over the top of t...

Tire recommendations, TV F150

I'm interested in getting that "soft" feeling reduced or eliminated from the back end of my F150. So I'm sure that someone else has gone down this road and would love to hear what you have done and how well it worked. I have the OEM Wranglers on it...

Adding furnace vent in bathroom

I recently bought a 2015 Coleman 314bhs travel trailer. For whatever reason they do not put a furnace vent in the bathroom. On our first outing the bathroom was freezing if the door was left closed. My furnace sits about 5' away from the tub. I was a...

todde278 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

ARTIC FOX REPAIR

Hello,I am thinking of bringing my 2002 990 to the factory for some repairs.Any body have them do any work on there camper? Are you happy?water leaks in the front. reseal roof, remove front window, install outside LEDSs, etc.thank you, Andy

ADA6969 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Finally: How to Load My Camper

I don't want to go into the nasty details but I have very little clearance when loading my camper. I need to load within +/- 1/2" tolerance. In addition I did a lot of full time travel so the camper has almost always been on the truck and I have li...

JimK-NY by Explorer II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Allow me to introduce meself...

Just joined Good Sam, again, after many years hiatus, but have had travel trailers since our first 16' bought in '77. This one is our third, bought new in '98, a 25' Aerolite. We love the travel trailer/RV life! In the midst of repairing cheap shower...

GuyGene by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Vicksburg

I didn't want to interfere with Sleepy's trip so....He reminded me of my trip to Vicksburg 3 years ago. 2 things floored me about that Memorial. (The term Park never seems to do a place like that justice).1- The picture is fairly representative of ...

kjenckes by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

LED Lights - retrofit

Well, at this point we really thought we would be owners of a new/used motorhome, but finances just don't seem to be cooperating.Anyway, we decided to do another season in our tired, old, small Frontier. Since we plan on doing some dry camping, I dec...

Starcraft Leisurestar Series M-25CK

New Here and new to the RV world. I bought a 1994 StarCraft Leisurestar Series M-25CK and for the life of me I can not find any information on the Trailer tongue weight. Dry weight I have seen between 4090 and 4900 lbs. Any help would be great.tha...

Lobout by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

2015 F250

I am thinking about getting a 2015 F250 with 6.7L powerstroke with an automatic and 3.55 gears. Is there anyone out there that can give me honest fuel mileage reports, empty and pulling. I will be pulling a 2014 V-cross 365VTSB that weighs in at 105...

Nail in tire, Repair or Replace

Found a nail in my passenger side rear tire. Its not losing air quickly at all, about 4psi in 3 days. Should I just repair or should I replace that tire all together? Tires are Westlake Super ST205/75R14 This is my first TT and first tire issue so im...

MorMJS by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Tongue Weight problem

I have a problem, that I don't know how to resolve. I am looking at a Jayco 17C hybrid trailer that would be perfect for my family. I am upgrading from a PUP. The tongue weight on this baby is 465 lbs. I am towing with a '06 Saturn Vue V6 AWD w/re...

vivaster by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Any help appreciated

Our new single axle Salem ultra light camper unit, isn't very stable, it is a little over 20 ft. ( not an issue till once in bed for the evening)My issue is the amount of movement that I recognize once Im in bed for the night.Wife has the kid o s ...

rickhise by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

alumaguard awning cover/wrap/protection

Has anyone added this to an already existing awning? My awning is bad at the along the trailer, but fine the rest of the area. I was thinking about removing and having a comercial awning shop sow on a bead to fit into the alumaguard cover. Then the ...

Zeppe807 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes