Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Trip Report: April in the California Coast Ranges

For your enjoyment and possible inspiration, an April ramble in the California Coast Ranges, Los Padres NF, and other spots. Location: south of Santa Cruz, north of Los Angeles, and mostly west of I-5.This trip was undertaken in April, 2013, and nev...

Ford F250 6.2 Liter gas any good?

I am looking into purchasing a new Ford F250 with the 6.2 liter gas engine and 373 gears. Does anyone have any experience with this motor? It has only been around 4 years. I currently tow a 6000 lbs TT with a 2006 F150 5.4 liter, does the job on l...

jlsdcen2 by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Task master tires

Anyone have these tires from e-trailer?Task Master 14" 215/75R load range DComments or experience with these tires?

Airbags

After researching airbags,kinda got it narrowed down to the two. Leaning towards the AirLift with the jounce system in their airbags. Both AirLift ,and Firestone sell the conventional airbags, but AirLift has this new jounce system, just wondering if...

psford by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Pantry upgrade

We wanted to upgrade the pantry so the wife could reach everything. The old style shelves you cant see what is in the back. I had cabinet shop make up three drawers and put them in at the low cost of $150.00. We are getting ready to take of on a nine...

2009 Rockwood Ultra Lite 8313SS a good trailer?

Hi, thinking of getting a trailer - a relative has a 2009 Rockwood Signature Ultra Lite model 8313SS for about $14k (what he owes on it). Since I don't know much about trailers yet, thought I'd ask if this name brand/model is a good trailer to get....

Stealth Camping

Great article in TCM on stealth camping, thanks to BKA. Well written Bryan and some great tips in there for many of us!Stealth Camping

GpnAZ by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

canoe

Does anyone haul a canoe on their camper?How do you do it?My canoe is 15' 8" long.It is too wide to fit on the roof next to the A/C unit.It would overhang the side of the camper.Michael

zulu52 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

30 pint dehumidifier enough for travel trailer?

I am looking to purchase a dehumidifier for the nights that im running the furnance so that i dont have to open a window or vents so I dont lose heat.. I am currently looking at both 50 pints and 30 pints.. I found a 30 pint one thats around $75.00 c...

Stopping for fuel with 29' TT

So we leave next week on our first trip with the new TT! Previously with the PUP, we could pull in anywhere to fill up. Now with a 29' TT and 21' TV, the combined unit at 50' is as long as some of the biggest DP's out there. For those with similar ri...