Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Travel When Restrictions lifted

If your state is like mine, we have not been able to get out and RV yet, and I have cancelled one trip so far this year. I am in hopes things will open this summer so I can back out there. My hope is to go to Assateague Island in MD. at the end of ...

Good 3rd party Truck Camper insurance?

Good 3rd party Truck Camper insurance?Hi all - I had initially had good insurance coverage on our new 2020 Hallmark fiberglass pop-up Truck Camper - then Progressive decided that unless we had our auto insurance with Progressive, they would not insur...

Got my New Tires for the Tahoe

I went with the General Grabber ATS 265/70R17 in Load Range E. I immediately took a road trip to see my folks so I have about 600 miles on them. Ride great and look great I think. All the squishy jiggly ride is gone even without the trailer. Run...

jerem0621 by Explorer II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Schwintec Slide

One side of my slide will not move unless I go to the override mode on my controller. At this point I assume either a wire is loose from the motor or its the wiring harness. My question is, is it best to access the motor and harness from the inside o...

Andersen hitch

On another thread, it was posted that the Andersen hitch is not a weight distribution hitch and should not be used on a vehicle that requires one.When hooked up without it, my truck drops 2” in the rear and raises about 1” in front.When hooked up wit...

Trailer Life Magazine

Anyone else get their June copy of Trailer Life? When I got it out of the mailbox it seemed rather thin. I still had my May issue and I compared the two. June was definitely thinner. I would think since most of us can’t go camping, the powers to be w...

Coachman Catalinas

Looking in to getting a coachman Catalina. Does anyone have one? What are the pros and cons? I want to do as much research as I can and want some first hand testimonials. Thanks all!!

ejd43 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Family of 4, looking for smaller trailer

Hello all,I have some young kids (5 and 2) I grew up tent camping and have gone several times with the 5yo. (had plans this spring for the family but all that is canceled). I also planned to get a truck for my next vehicle (in ~5 years) with an RV so...

latches to hold exterior storage doors open

Hi, I had to buy some new ones because some of the original ones broke, they lasted 12 years, now the new ones I put on last year are all broken already.Cheap plastic, I guess, Im wondering has anyone out there found a replacement latch that perhaps ...

mattyj by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes