Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Anyone own a Pioneer RL250?

I'm 90% sure thats what I'm buying & yet realize some people will say they love it & other will say they hate it?But being I have not signed the paper work yet still want to ask?Most everything We've seen make it look great for the price!

Blanco1 by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

What is it like to tow a 34 foot hitch trailer?

I am liking the bigger floor plans (of course), but concerned about towing a 33-34 foot trailer down the highway and around town, just because of the sheer size of the darn thing. I can see if it were a 5th wheel, but it seems to much for rear hitch...

95jersey by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Picking up new (to Me) Camper next Saturday

After much going back and forth (TT or 5th, Bunks or not)and looking, picked out a 2012 Keystone sprinter 266rbs lastweek and will pick up next weekend. I'm really looking forward to the outside kitchen on this one, which was the deciding factor an...

packpe89 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Sewer hose in NL bumper tube

This is part fyi and question.Fyi... my new sewer hose kit (Revolution 10'+10') didn't fit my new NL camper bumper tube (2018 9'6" QSE). Researching this forum, it seems that hoses/fittings not fitting into bumpers is a common problem, and not just w...

F350 dually's

For farts and giggles, was doing a search on F350 dually's ('17, '18) and from what I'm seeing, they don't offer a 3.73 ltd slip rear end, just a 4.10. Funny how dealers don't order this type of truck w/ a 5th wheel pkg. Found 2 that caught my eye (1...

ACZL by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Spare tire age

What is the collective wisdom when to replace a spare tire? Covered with Sun cover and obviously no weight on it. I suppose just being exposed to the air causes tire to break down. When does spare tire "age out"?

path1 by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

New Equal-i-zer Hitch

My E4 rated at 1,000/10,000 lbs has cracked and requires replacement. Considering the GVWR of my trailer is 7,800 lbs and 15% tongue weight is nearly 1,200 lbs, should I replace it with one rated at 1,200/12,000 or 1,400/14,000? I'm leaning toward ...

Palamino Puma Quality?

Came across this brand and for the floor plan size and options the pricing is VERY attractive...almost too good to be true.Anyone have experience with these trailers?

95jersey by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Does your Ram have camper slip saying Not recommended?

My 2015 ram Dually came with a paper in the glove box that said "this truck is not recommended for use with slide-in campers" (or something to that affect).a couple others here also said they received the same paper. we assumed it was the Snow plow ...

towpro by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

New tires help

Hello everyone. First off let me just start for taking the time to say thank you. Every time I have a question I receive replies. Ok the family and I are making a trip to Yellowstone this summer from Ohio. My tow vehicle is a 2016 silveraldo gasser...

Doug1395 by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Dodge Ram 3500 SRW Max Payload????

Hi,I am looking to buy a one ton diesel truck and need a high payload for the trailer I am looking to get. I am pushing the limits of a SRW but really don't want a dually so I want the highest payload I can find with the features I want/need. The t...

bowler1 by Explorer
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes

Water Help, CRAZY mystery, Calling all Plumbers.

1999 Coachman 252 RKS (all OG components)… OK, I have a tough one for you!!! Water Pipe/Pump/Flow related for all you plumbing experts. Up to two days ago EVERYTHING was working PERFECTLY…Water Pressure, the Pump, City Water Hook-Up, Hot Water, ETC…E...

areohdee by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes