Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

TRIP REPORT - Lost Moose Campground, North Idaho

Been a while since I've done a trip report. Last year was a rough year for me, had more bad luck on trips than good.... But I have to say, like that old guy that is on those beer commercials... "I don't normally stay at campgrounds, but when I do,...

HappiJac #5

Well, HappiJac strikes again! Raised the camper today so I could put it on the truck, the left front jack made a loud squelching sound and took off some big chunks of the powder coat on the inner tube. Bought this jack new 3 years ago, in fact all ...

Glacier_D by Explorer II
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Traveling from nj to florida

I just purchased our first camper its a 32ft kz showstopper was woundering how long does it take to get to florida from nj towing? whats the average speed? and we plan on stopping in georgia overnight where do most people stay?is there a app you can ...

jznj by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Strangest thing you found on your roof?

While camping I looked up to notice a rock sitting on my roof hung in one of my vent covers but visible from my skylight. It was about the half the size of a golf ball. Unclear how it got there although there was lots of construction between Wester...

jimh406 by Explorer III
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Camp P82 - 2015 - Trip Report

2015 Camp P82 Trip Report“Camp P82 is a non-profit 501c3 Christian Missions Ministry designed and dedicated to providing children and youth who come from difficult circumstances an opportunity first, to hear about the life changing message of Jesus C...

JumboJet by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Slanted Driveway

We currently have a small popup (Coleman Newport Pioneer) and are looking to upgrade to a small travel trailer - 18 - 22'. We do have a slanted driveway, and we are able move the pop-up around fairly easily, though it does get close to clearing the ...

Rockwood ultralight construction quality?

I am considering the purchase of a Rockwood 2604 ws. I would like to hear only from owners of Rockwood or Flagstaff ultralights, preferably from those that purchased new units. Please share any thoughts or experiences you have had with structural iss...

richy2 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Time gets AWAY

As I hooked up tow vehicle today I said to myself man I like this new truck and then realized it's just few months shy of 5 years old. Wow how time flys by. Truck's been great just turned 39k.

Cargo door installed improperly from factory?

I have an issue with my 2011 Coleman/Dutchmen Travel Trailer that I purchased new in 2011 and would appreciate hearing others opinions on the problem. I purchased my TT new in 2011 and it has, for the most part, been problem free and has provided us ...

The dealers do not have crystal balls.

After reading some of these posts, I find it amazing that people expect the dealers to know what they are going to haul. The car dealer looked at my F-150 E-boost 4x4 and said the spec. sheet say it will tow 9500 lbs. He has no idea what the max car...

rbpru by Explorer II
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes