Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Bigfoot carpeted ceilings -clean, remove, cover?

Any Bigfoot owners out there had to wash their ceilings or remove the carpet on the ceiling or even cover the carpet on the ceiling. My 1997 2500 has some stains around a leaky ac and random dirt marks and I'm not sure what's the best process to clea...

TCdude by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Where to Buy Rubber Moldings for slide out

Rubber moldings are often sold in rolls of 50-100 feet for $100. Where is a good place to buy an 8 foot section for a slide out? I am interested in the piece across the top on a Rockwood Ultra lite. It is D shaped.

ppine by Explorer II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Dodge 1999 3500 Lamarie dually

Hello again,I found a dually in my budget that has 120k miles. The engine and transmission are in very good condition. The problem is that the original owner had a hitch for a fifth wheel anf he did not care of the box, because of that you have four ...

Travel Trailer Insurance

My son just bought a used travel trailer and asked about insurance. Since I have always owned a motorhome I couldn’t advise him. The trailer was cheap so he isn’t interested in comprehensive coverage just liability.Him and I both are insured by USAA ...

hpdrver by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Very pleased with my Chevy PU.

I purchased it when it was 2 years old and had 20,000 miles on it.I had a hard time finding a regular cab for some reason. I've done all the regular maintenance, oil changes, fluids, filters, belts etc. Lots of tires and oil changes.Total repairs to...

specta by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting close to a TT

So I am taking delivery of my F350 tomorrow. I am looking to move pretty soon on a Rockwood 2911BS (~10k GVW). Playing a few dealers against each-other and doing pretty well with that. Question(s):- One dealer is throwing in a Husky Centerline hitch,...

blaczero by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Eternabond around cab lights

Has anyone ever used this product around cab lights? I think I may have a leak around 1 or more on my semi truck and just thought of using this stuff VS silicone. Any suggestions on using it?

ACZL by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

what kind of trailer is this?

https://ibb.co/gmLFMTGThe trailer I'm referring to is the white one, I have not yet gotten to see it in person but I am curious as to what brand/model it may be. To me it looks like a cargo trailer conversion but I am unsure in all honesty . Any help...

First Winter drive on TOYO AT3's

Took my '20 Chevy 3500 DRW to North Dakota for Thanksgiving. Left Idaho snow falling, when I got to Island Park the snow was about 3-4" on the road before the plow hit it, parts were plowed and ice covered. It was slippery, I pulled another pickup ...

ksss by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Kimbo TC

Anyone here having one of these truck campers?I Would like to hear from owners experience https://www.kimboliving.com/Thnx