Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Chev Silverado Class 4/5 New Offering?

I see in Mello Mike's latest Truck Camper Adventures edition that it sounds like Chev may be coming back into the cl 4/5 market. If the offering provides a p/u body, we'll have another choice in the heavy hauler department

Paint protection

Anyone know about the PLATINUM ULTIMATE PLUS (ECP)for the paint and interior? Is it worth the money or a waste as most other things.

RV Show Reflections (Do RV Engineers RV?)

Went to the San Antonio RV show yesterday and we really enjoyed seeing all the new RVs. Was pleasently surprised at construction quality on most models, not a lot of shoddy construction issues were observed, as in years past, and I looked hard. Jayc...

Small Trailer for Tacoma

Hi all, I'm looking at small trailers in the 13-14 ft range that would be suitable to tow behind my standard cab 4wd Tacoma. The contenders are the Jayco 145RB and KZ 130RB. I like the extra windows, aluminum roof, larger tanks and 4 stabilizer jacks...

rfporzio by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

JACKING UP YOUR T/T

kind of a dumb question, but how do you all jack up your tandem axel T/T if you have a flat or something. I have a duel axel car trailer and have used a wedged block on the good wheel and pulled it up onto it. this would lift the other wheel. then t...

badsix by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Winnebago minnie construction

Long time reader first time poster. My family of four is in the market for a travel trailer. We have quite a bit of experience with travel trailers as we have always had free access to a forest river microlight 23lb in the family that we take out oft...

Towing travel trailer in the snow

I want to take my trailer skiing. I wouldn’t go in a storm, but I need to be prepared in case the roads are icy or we get a little snow.According to my state regs, I need chains for both the TV and the trailer, but it’s not more specific than that.- ...

Best LIGHTWEIGHT trailers...... GO!

Tow vehicle is a 2015 F150 Crew Cab Short Bed with a 2.7L Eco Boost motor. I am looking for the biggest/best lightweight travel trailer I can find. I am willing to do some mods to my truck in order to tow a little over the GVWR’s. Thank you all in a...

mtellier by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

VIDEO ADDED: Baby It's Cold Outside!

VIDEO ADDED: Baby It's Cold Outside!A couple more weeks of this cold, then it's back to the regularly scheduled salt mine. Rosemary herb garlic pork chops with carrot and gold potatoes for dinner.Ice Ice Baby!Cleaning my way out from my camp spot af...