Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Satisfied Frog Dining Experience- Rocky Point

Went there tonight and I have to say that this was the worst meal I have ever had in PP. There was a group of 10 and we ordered pizza and the ribs. The beef ribs were very short, had a good flavor but not really smoked, just a lot of sauce. The pizza...

dons2346 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

AZ to Jackson Hole or West Yellowstone

What is the quickest easiest way to get to Jackson Hole, WY once I get on I-15 northbound in Utah?I may go to West Yellowstone, MT instead. Do I go up I-15 to Idaho Falls and then take Hwy 20?Is there an RV friendly route to Jackson Hole from Idaho F...

Janss by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

NY to Yosemite, mid April

Have reservations at Yosemite Lodge for 26 April. Traveling from NY with 33' gas Winnebago VISTA towing a Wrangler. Looking at route options I80, I70, or I40. Current planning indicates 7 days to get there. How many extra days should I allow for ...

KE4AEK by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Heading West from WI

Hello all,We are looking to travel from WI all the way to Olympia National Park this summer.I see two "logical" routes, I-90 and I-94. They come together in Montana, I think it is. Which is a better cross country route? We plan to stop at Glacier ...

herewer by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Colorado Highway

We are planning to stay in Central City, Colorado in late May. From Central City we want to go to Estes Park, Colorado. I would like to take Hwy 119 to Nederland then Hwy 72 north to Hwy 7 then into Estes Park.We will be traveling in a 40' DP pulli...

randco by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

North America loop

We're planning a 2-month (? - retired with no commitments) loop tour from Sacramento, across to and up/down the eastern coast, including parts of southern Canada. We've done the Southwest and up the west coast, although we don't mind going up or down...

BCam by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Bringing a dog into Canada

I recall reading somewhere to bring a dog into Canada you need a rabies cert and a current health cert valid within 30 days. So if you go to Alaska an spend any amount of time you need to have the dog checked again buy a vet in Alaska to reenter on ...

Looking for Suggestions NE Ohio to ??

Greetiings! Have been scouring the web looking for the right suggestions. I know someone here can help!My travelling crew is me (I'm the momma), my mom and my five kids. We've been camping for four years now, on our second trailer and expanding ou...

South Jersey Shore to Nova Scotia 9/2014

Newer Class C owners planning our first long road trip. Would like to see Nova Scotia and Acadia National Park and anything else we can squeeze into a 2 week period. Would love to hear of your experiences and route suggestions! We will not be towi...

cyn61 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

How are the road grades through Canada

My wife and I are planning a trip to Alaska. We plan to travel through Banff and Jasper on the mountain route. We are going to buy a large fifth wheeler and a new truck and start fulltiming for a while. I have pulled travel trailers all over the coun...

LARuss by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Oh Canada

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 27530365

Death Valley from the West - Anything new?

Hi all you awesome helpful people. We leave tomorow early to drive from Monterey - Furnace Creek in Death Valley, our plan of attack is over the Tehachapi's, 14 north, to Ridgecrest, 178 to Trona then Panamount Valley Road to 190 East.We're towing ou...

La varsas San blas Tepic

Has anyone travelled up or down here recently that could tell me how it would be towing a 30ft or so fifth wheel The person driving is having concerns with steep hills and his truck and this seems his best optionHe thinks his clutch fan is a problemT...

Wickenburg AZ to Terrell TX

Unfortunately, the time has come to leave Paradise (Wickenburg area) and move to Terrell. Gotta be there by 2/26 to work for a while. !st glance route is a relatively straight line--US 60 from Wickenburg to Socorro NM. Then US 380 all the way east...

Gsturner by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes