Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Mexican Insurance

I am hearing that travelers to Mexico do not insure their vehicles but get their licenses insured. Can anyone give me any advice on this ?

jwdsmith by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

exit from Mex 90D into Tonola, Jalisco

We are discussing making a side trip into Tonala in a few weeks when we travel from Patzcuaro to Etzatlan. A month ago we took a collectivo from Guadalajara to Tonala for the tianguis. We had a great time and found a little store right on the main ...

tampa to albany

I'm planning a trip from Tampa, FL to Albany NY this summer.I think by basic route options are:I95/I87. Shortest route but most cities and attendant rush hour traffic. I'm uncertain as to availability of convenient places to overnight. I’ve done a...

jepalmer by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Vancouver to Banff back to San Diego

Hi all, we're planning a trip to Canada from San Diego. We're planning on visiting Vancouver, BC and head east to Banff NP. We have already planned out from San Diego to Seattle, but need help the rest of the way. Especially between Vancouver and ...

RZAR66 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

terrain

What's the terrain like from Mt. Shasta, CA to Susanville, CA?What is the weather like in late September also? thanks

Houston, TX Best way through(west to east)

Will be going thru Houston on a Tuesday, about noon in a Class A motorhome, towing a car. Was told to take I-610-South, but 610-North looks to be shorter. Or, is staying all the way on I-10 just as good? Appreciate any advice on best route, which ...

Motohome route PA to CT

Hi All,I'm planning a trip this summer from Arizona to Bangor Maine and the Maritime area.I have never driven my motorhome and toad in this area and wanted to know where and what restrictions I may have.My questions are... 1. What is the best motorho...

iggyAZ by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

SE BC Provincial Parks help

This summer, we're planning on leaving the Banff/Jasper area and heading down though the Kootenays. In the past, we've headed west through Glacier and Mt. Revelstoke to Vancouver but want to explore new areas. I'm looking for recommendation on whic...

Dallas to South Rim AZ

AllMid April heading to Lake Havasu and South Rim of Grand Canyon, rt 66 sites, etc. Thinking of maybe going out 1-40 then loop around to I-10 home or vice versa to mix it up. Wanting to know basic road conditions, rough, lots of traffic etc. Easiest...

Alaska, 2014, cant wait!!!

We will be hitting the road for Alaska in late May, returning early Sept. Our first extended rv trip. Thanks for all the info, we have learned alot. See you on the road.

Best Route, Apache Junction to Winslow, AZ

We'll be heading back to WI the beginning of April after a month long trip in the hopefully warmer south. What’s the best route from Apache Junction to Winslow, AZ? Google maps has me going north on AZ 87 all the way. Just wondering if going the l...

Omrod by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Class A 30 foot on Dalton or Dempster Highway

Is there someone that ever took his Class A on the Dalton or Dempster Highway? Or someone you know.I was on the Dalton with a truck camper in 2012 but never saw any Class A on that road, I saw 6 campers on a 7 day return trip. There was a few truck c...

Kidoo by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes