Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Got a Durango Gold 380FLF?

My wife and I are about are considering upgrading our TT to a fifth wheel. We are smitten with the Durango Gold 380FLF. Would love to hear from anyone who has one of these units. We are not ready to full time but would like the option of doing so ...

Planning Yellowstone Trip

I am planning a Yellowstone trip in late August 2017. We've never been and would like advice on whether to try for reservations at Fishing Bridge Campground or one of the private campgrounds outside the park. Pulling a 30 foot Keystone Laredo with a ...

Lewii by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Why I'm Proud To Be A "Creeker"

Our 07' Cedar Creek Daydreamer has been a fantastic fiver' for me and Frau Blücher over the years and she (both the Daydreamer and Frau Blücher) still turn heads Five years ago I noticed that the clear-coat was flaking off and when I called CC's war...

Lipert 4 pt electric leveling ques.

Hi All,Called the Lipert Customer Service line today to ask about an Out of Stroke message my Montana is throwing when the jacks are nowhere near the end of their stroke. ( I was able to level manually, and the jacks extended past the point whare the...

toilet

Hello, I bought a used 5th wheel. I need to replace the toilet. I was talking to sale woman, and she said that the toilet will have no water in the bowel. Rv toilet's bowels are used dry. Is this true? Or am I being feed a line again. Has anyon...

sarahm by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Brake Line Placement for TT Disc Brakes

Most trailer installation pics and videos I've seen show flex hydraulic brake lines run from the frame rail to the caliper assembly, mere inches from the side of the tire. On my truck I noticed steel hydraulic brake lines are routed to the middle of...

otrfun by Explorer II
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Regulator question

I replaced my LP regulator this week. The new regulator is supposed to automatically switch, however it didn't. I left tanks open, but when the first tank ran out, no switcheroo. I noticed that I also couldn't get the 2nd tank top flow through even...

Brand New Member

My wife and I are up in age. We have a harley triglide and were thinking of getting a toy hauler to take a couple trips on. I don't know anything about trailers, black water whatever. I really need some help as far as what a middle of the road bra...

dolamiti by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

1/2 ton towable 5th wheel...Ha!

I have a 1/2 ton towable rth wheel, but pull it with a 2500 ram, Hemi. I would love to downsize to a half-ton truck for the improved ride, lower height and cheaper cost since my present truck has a lot of miles on it. After looking at the gvwr of t...

King bed

We just got a new 5er with the optional king bed. The plywood underneath is still queen. Is the dealer responsible for putting in appropriate base?

1/2 ton towable TH

Hello. Looking to get a toy hauler, used, that I can tow with my 2014 f-150 ecoboost. Will need hauling a polaris Rzr 4 900. In the $5000-7000 range. Seen a few Carsons fun runners and Thors in that range. Any thoughts suggestions? Needs to sleep 2 a...

Newbie questions: Tiny toy haulers

Hello, all.I'd like to have a camper trailer that can haul some freight, too, like my full size motorcycle or a load of firewood to cite 2 obvious things. I've looked at some small trailer toy haulers "with living quarters" but they seem too big for...

Tour1 by Explorer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

Jayco 355mbqs vs Sierra 372lok

Going to look at the Sierra tomorrow and the Jayco later in the week. Obviously by my signature I'm partial to Jayco as we're on our third unit. Plus, the Jayco matched the TV Has anyone looked at both? They look virtually identical going by pics...