Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Satellite question

I was going to ask this question earlier but I had to deal with my black tank. Anyway, My neighbor has a new receiver box from Direct TV to replace his old one. The new box only has one coax cable hook up that is for satellite in. The tv out is HD...

74vette by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Suburban Water Heater Anode

When I replaced the anode, I could only thread the new one maybe 2 or 3 threads. Any idea why they are so hard to thread? I am worried it wont seal enough

ja072279 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Inverter overload

Our 2007 Winnebago is always having a inverter overload. Please help no electricity ware pump does not work no 110 at all. Only when generator is on does everything work properly.

trailer brakes stuck on- dodge 3500

Yes, I know, the most likely culprit is the controller. But this is a new-to-me 2003 Dodge 3500. When i got it the trailer brake wire harness was still in the wrapper. I installed everything according to the wiring diagram and the brakes are locked...

PWM controller question

I'm looking at the following panels, which are too big for indoor storage, but I think I have a viable plan for side mounting themhttp://2solar.ca/product/12v-140-watt-pv-solar-panel/And I'm looking for a compatible controller. The following is an el...

jrnymn7 by Explorer
  • 71 replies
  • 0 likes

propane issue

Couple nights ago I saw it was going to get chilly so I started up the furnace and got it set for 62 and it kept us warm all night-heard the unit cycle properly. About 5 AM I woke up and realized it was cold in the coach. Inside temp was 55 and out...

jbrad13 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Wipers have a mind of their own

Hi, I drive a 2003 Pace Arrow on W-22 chassis. In the past four years I have replaced wiper motor twice. I have replaced wiper module three times. Problem is when I need the wipers to work, they usually last about an hour before they either stop w...

RVLimey by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Sorry, but another Nitrogen in tires question

Yes, I did read past post.My GF and I picked up our brand new 2014 Apex TT yesterday. Getting ready for a trip to Fl. The tires are filled with Nitrogen. There is a nice little booklet touting the great things Nitrogen does, they even use N in B2 Bom...

No 12 volt at the panel

I have a 2010 Cougar 318 SAB. I am not getting any 12 volt to the electric panel. I know the battery is good because I have power to the slides and the landing gear works, but no power to anything else in the camper. Is there a hidden inline fuse som...

Autoformer storage over the winter.

Hello Everyone,Will my Hughs autoformer be ok for the winter if left under my trailer.The trailer is a park model on a concrete foundation. The autoformer is well underneath it and sitting on 3" high concrete brick. The trailer is skirted, closing ...

pbolden by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Checking 12V from outside the rig

My RV is parked on a gravel pad next to our house and is plugged into a 30 amp socket to allow the television to be powered on all winter and keep the converter charging the battery. I can see it from my upstairs window but I'm looking down on a Suns...

Dick_B by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes