Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

EU2000i & Backwoods Welding

Anyone have any experience running a very small welder (either flux core MIG or stick) with a Honda EU2000i?Thanks for any help,Brad

BradW by Explorer II
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

Grote Clearence Lights

I was looking at some of the clearence lights on my Discovery & noticed a couple had condensastion. It appears the gasket is de-formed.Is it possible to get new gaskets or am I forced to buy the whole shootin match?What do others do for their clearen...

mchero by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Attwood water heater

The 7.5amp fuse blows as soon asi turn the water heater on it does nothing the connection at the lighter connection on the circut board liiks like it got hot

Intellitec EMS display flashes on and off

The green EMS display flashes off and on every few seconds. There is nothing wrong with load mgmnt and it does what it's suppose to do but I can't figure out why it's flashing...nothing on line tells me what's going on and the manual troubleshooting...

Puttin by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Better quality 7-pole RV connector?

Can anyone recommend a high-quality 7-pole (blade type) RV connector? I am tired of replacing the common Pollak plastic connector every few years. The terminals corrode badly, the spring on the flap usually breaks within a year, the stupid white gr...

mgvrmark by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

This Is Plan For My Own Battery CHARGER

AMMO CANBATTERY CHARGING SYSTEMSwitch type power supplies have made transformer battery chargers obsolete. The new power supplies are so small, and less heat producing it is possible to stuff a lot of power supplies, DC to DC converters, fans, timers...

Compartment lock arm broke

Does anyone know if there is a place to get parts for the FIC compartment locks instead of having to replace entire lock? There is a 2 inch arm inside lock that opens the latch when the handle is opened that keeps breaking. I'm hoping I can just get...

rlwwvu by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Coleman A/C Issues

Hello, New to forum, hopefully someone can help. I purchased a 04 Fleetwood Wilderness 28ft travel trailer few yrs ago. Last summer while camping, my A/C unit quit. I was running off of my generator and it ran low on fuel and began surging. The...

mattf76 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

fan

I am thinking about installing fans at each upper corner of my windshield.Can i get some recommendations on fans that would be quiet and provide good airflow?

joe0508 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

12V Outlet/Receptacle Rant!

I have two Wineguard receptacles like these. What is driving me crazy is that I can not insert a cell phone charger, inverter or anything of that sort. It just doesn't fit. To snug! I sanded down the inverter male side a little and with lots of force...

igloo icemaker

Just bought an igloo icemaker for the counter in the motorhome. The ice is not as frozen as we expected and the icemaker make lots of noise. Is it mine or all.

KA4EBU by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes